Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of face in her full mask, yes. That wouldn't work. But she ended her initial run with only a half mask. So she does have the potential for it, even if her personality doesn't lend to cheesecake depictions..

What you have to remember is a lot of Adam Hughes pieces are tongue in cheek comedic. He has drawn She Hulk pissed off because she transformed and her clothes didn't give. Pictures of Power Girl pissed off because the viewer is staring at her tits. I could see a Cassie Cain done that way with the mask off, probably in hand in that "What the hell are you looking at kind of thing" where she doesn't want people focusing how she is hot.

Its definitely doable with a little imagination and we've see with Adam's convention sketches that he has that without fail.

The lack of face in her full mask, yes. That wouldn't work. But she ended her initial run with only a half mask. So she does have the potential for it, even if her personality doesn't lend to cheesecake depictions. She has been drawn with sex included, but it's the kind of appeal that she seems almost oblivious to.

When she went bad, in particular, she was pretty smokin.

picture.php

It was kinda weak.

Yeah, it was a pretty bad statue lol. Do you have any pics of where she went bad? I would like to see, it might change my mind actually.

Do you have any pics of where she went bad? I would like to see, it might change my mind actually.

It's right there in the post where you quoted me.

...didn't bring anything to the Batverse that wasn't already there.

Sure she did. She brought a 17 year old girl into the family who was not only just like Batman, but also wanted to be just like Batman. She had none of the reservations that the rest had, and none of their weaknesses. Taking it even further, she was the only one of them all who had a kill on their record, and the only one with a true potential for going bad.

Last edited:
Maaaaan...I'm really looking forward to seeing AH's Supergirl & Batgirl in this line. :D

AH!Supergirl.jpg

I like the pose in the first pic but the hair is too butch for her, I do like the second pic as well. Here are some more that would look nice for both.

SUPERGIRLsk.jpg

BatGrl2SK.jpg

2bcf616dcab770782171ac8e13767ebe.jpg

Those are awesome too! I would love it if Adam designed the Supergirl statue with her skirt lifted up a bit like in the artwork you posted. :D

I like the pose in the first pic but the hair is too butch for her, I do like the second pic as well. Here are some more that would look nice for both.

SUPERGIRLsk.jpg

BatGrl2SK.jpg

2bcf616dcab770782171ac8e13767ebe.jpg

BC, these pics you posted are :drool :drool :drool :drool especially the Supergirl!

Those are awesome too! I would love it if Adam designed the Supergirl statue with her skirt lifted up a bit like in the artwork you posted. :D

:lecture :rock

I like how you think!

woohooo! finally preordered the AH catwoman! :wacky

the supergirl n batgirl look cool too. may get another figure to complement my catwoman, since the scale doesn't quite fit with my other statues or 1/6 stuff.

Back