Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have thought Wonder Woman would be the harder one to find at this point.

I wish there weren't so many Sideshow figures coming right now. Hopefully she'll still be plentiful when the dust settles a bit.

Congrats, IC! :rock :rock :rock

Good Hunting on the Zatanna statue! :D

Thanks DS. I googled Zatanna yesterday looking for a deal and what I found was a whole lotta nothing. it's out of stock everywhere. So I booked it to my LCS and got the last one they has for 95$. A bit steep I know, but I got my Z and helped support my LCS so it's win-win. Plus with tax and shipping it would have come to around 95$ anyway, plus I didn't have to wait lol

Thanks DS. I googled Zatanna yesterday looking for a deal and what I found was a whole lotta nothing. it's out of stock everywhere. So I booked it to my LCS and got the last one they has for 95$. A bit steep I know, but I got my Z and helped support my LCS so it's win-win. Plus with tax and shipping it would have come to around 95$ anyway, plus I didn't have to wait lol

That cool! Win-win and everyone is happy! :woo

Congrats on snagging Z that quickly! :rock :rock :rock

You will be Happy with Her IC, Now you get to look forward to Catwoman and Canary and then PowerGirl :naughty just had to throw that in :D

yeah I personally cannot wait till Powergirl gets here, not that other ladies aren't awesome looking but I have a soft spot for Powergirl. Does anyone else have the "DC Universe Covergirls" book that was released a few years back? I wish alot of the images in that book got turned into statues.

9601.jpg

Last edited:
yeah I personally cannot wait till Powergirl gets here, not that other ladies aren't awesome looking but I have a soft spot for Powergirl. Does anyone else have the "Covergirls of the DC Universe" that was released a few years back? I wish alot of the images in that book got turned into statues.

I found something for ya IC, :D

Power_Girl.jpg

yeah I personally cannot wait till Powergirl gets here, not that other ladies aren't awesome looking but I have a soft spot for Powergirl. Does anyone else have the "DC Universe Covergirls" book that was released a few years back? I wish alot of the images in that book got turned into statues.

9601.jpg

I have this book and yes it would be AWESOME if some of the pics were made into statues! :naughty :rock

I found something for ya IC, :D

Power_Girl.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

Wow, been looking at this thread, I might start another collection line, LOL.. Hi to everyone. Newbie dropping by.

Welcome to the mix Lonewolf, before we let you in you have to qualify. Here's the requirements

1. A love of hot girl statues.
2. A love of headaches obtaining said statues
3. An empty wallet

if you meet all this criteria, you are now one of the tribe! lol

:lecture :rock

Bonus points for having a significant other who puts up with you buying hot girl statues! :D :lol

Welcome to the mix Lonewolf, before we let you in you have to qualify. Here's the requirements

1. A love of hot girl statues.
2. A love of headaches obtaining said statues
3. An empty wallet

if you meet all this criteria, you are now one of the tribe! lol

I raise my Hand Proudly and Utter under my breath I want Power Girl :D :naughty

Back