Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this line must be way more popular than they thought, reissuing all them so soon. I guess it speaks well for getting more in the series.

Luv it! I just wish there was some way to get notified by BBTS when stuff like this comes out. If I hadn't check this thread I wouldn't have known Harley's up for pre-order.

awesome! thanks guys!

how has the paint been on the ones released so far? should i start getting excited or not so much?

The paint on my WW and Zatanna have both been perfect. :rock

I would dare say that Zatanna has the best paint I've seen on a DCD piece in a LONG time.

Just by checking out other forums, that the QC so far has been excellent with this line. I haven't heard many complaints at all. I hope DCD keeps it up.

While DCD has gotten a bad reputation with some of their QC practices, every once in a while they do put out fantastic products.

Ok, I admit it, I couldn't resist getting into this line. Today I received both Wonder Woman and Zatanna and all I can say is that they are awesome!!! Excellent paint jobs, design...and bigger than I thought! I can't wait for Catwoman and Black Canary

Ok, I admit it, I couldn't resist getting into this line. Today I received both Wonder Woman and Zatanna and all I can say is that they are awesome!!! Excellent paint jobs, design...and bigger than I thought! I can't wait for Catwoman and Black Canary

Congrats on receiving WW & Z, Joseph! :rock :rock

Back