Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if they've closed the window for ordering the Power Girl statue. My LCS said he couldn"t order the Catwoman, which l understand since it comes out next month. He said they were out on the PG as well. Is this true?

Does anyone know if they've closed the window for ordering the Power Girl statue. My LCS said he couldn"t order the Catwoman, which l understand since it comes out next month. He said they were out on the PG as well. Is this true?

Just get it on eBay for cheaper anyways.

Like BC said, you could go the eBay way or order either of them from an online store like BBTS. They still have both up for PO. :D

That Starfire would be an awesome edition to the series. I like how he's made her costume metallic too - that would look great on a statue.

That Starfire would be an awesome edition to the series. I like how he's made her costume metallic too - that would look great on a statue.

Starfire would make an awesome edition to this line! :rock

BTW Dave...did you just change the board setting a moment ago to a black background or am I losing my marbles? :D

edit: now it back to the black background!

How would that Starfire even translate into a statue? given the perspective on that cover she would be looking straight up almost. Unless they include a clear rod to have her in flying position?

They could use a clear or lightly tinted resin as the base to simulate movement as she flys. :D

They could have her at an angle, coming out of the base so you'd see it at about a 45 degree or something like that.

The only trick would be weighting it right so it stayed upright. It would make a great piece, and if anyone was going to stand out from the rest, she's the one I'd want it to be.

Two more days until Zatanna arrives.

Absolutely gorgeous. Anyone who has her knows already, but for anyone on the fence, you shouldn't hesitate. Every detail of this statue is spectacular. Can't wait for the rest.

Thanks. My only criticism would be that she's a little light in the tail section, but you can't win 'em all. I just hope Selina doesn't fall prey to that.

Back