Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot believe Catwoman was delayed until November 11th. I really hate when they do that and of course it's the one I'm wanting the most so naturally it works that way lol.

I cannot believe Catwoman was delayed until November 11th. I really hate when they do that and of course it's the one I'm wanting the most so naturally it works that way lol.

wonder if that means the Canary will be moved back as well? :(

wtf?? catwoman's been delayed? :mad:

no wonder i haven't been seeing any in-hand shots of her on this board yet. i wouldn't mind the extra wait, as long as they're ensuring she turns out as good as, or even better than the proto.

wtf?? catwoman's been delayed? :mad:

no wonder i haven't been seeing any in-hand shots of her on this board yet. i wouldn't mind the extra wait, as long as they're ensuring she turns out as good as, or even better than the proto.

Yep delayed, lol she didn't come out until October 28th originally so you wouldn't have seen the in hand pics yet. I'm still waiting to see pics of the Batman Family Statue with Catwoman. It seems like nobody has any or didn't buy it. I just want to see what she looks like in hand.

Yep delayed, lol she didn't come out until October 28th originally so you wouldn't have seen the in hand pics yet. I'm still waiting to see pics of the Batman Family Statue with Catwoman. It seems like nobody has any or didn't buy it. I just want to see what she looks like in hand.

They seriously blew it with that statue set. Catwoman, Nightwing, and Huntress all look horrible.

wonder if that means the Canary will be moved back as well? :(

DCD is kind of fickle with releases. Sometimes they release stuff right on time and other times we've got to wait a month or 2.

I cannot believe Harley is in June and we have to wait so long after Power Girl in February just to get Harley. I think Black Canary is going to be pushed back to 2010 and Power Girl will be moved to another month, but who knows.

I'm bummed too about Catwoman being delayed. It seems like I've had that pre-ordered FOREVER. :(

Oh man...that SUCKS! :monkey2

Harley Quinn has finally been solicited for June 9th.

Placed a PO at BBTS for mine. But it sucks we have to wait so long. :mad:

Back