Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley is already locked.

Harley Quinn was on display at this past year's San Diego Comic Con. I think the paint may have still been wet, it was so new. Here's a nice image featuring her face; they really did a great job on this:

harleyhead.jpg

I wish they would do a variant with Harleen's face showing and with her holding the mask in one hand. Has there ever been any statue or figure like that of Harley?

Harley Quinn was on display at this past year's San Diego Comic Con. I think the paint may have still been wet, it was so new. Here's a nice image featuring her face; they really did a great job on this:

harleyhead.jpg

Thanks for the pics Saffron!

I saw Harley at SDCC she was gorgeous. I actually thought that the proto looked great.

Adam hasn't done a design for a Supergirl as of yet, or a Batgirl. I think they were just characters that DCD is throwing around the idea of the line containing.

since Ivy has been "announced", here is some concept art:

ivyarttease.jpg

She looks great!

Adam hasn't done a design for a Supergirl as of yet, or a Batgirl. I think they were just characters that DCD is throwing around the idea of the line containing.

since Ivy has been "announced", here is some concept art:

ivyarttease.jpg

Really digging Ivy. I wish they'd do art prints with this line like SSC does with the AH! statues.

Ahh crap, was going to have her sent to my parents to bring back when they were in the states.

She seems to have dissapeared from Amazon.com as well. Sorry if anyone's asked this already by anyone have any idea why ?

I don't thik anyone has said why. I haven't heard or read any reasons.

It sucks because I want my Catwoman! :mad:

If DCD did that then the Sideshow arse-kisses would complain even more how DCD is copying Sideshow. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm already sick of them complaining.

No one is complaining about it - just noting it. If they use good ideas it doesn't matter where they're coming from.

But I guess you were just looking for a way to crap on Sideshow - so sorry for spoiling that for you.:rolleyes:

No one is complaining about it - just noting it. If they use good ideas it doesn't matter where they're coming from.

But I guess you were just looking for a way to crap on Sideshow - so sorry for spoiling that for you.:rolleyes:

No I'm not. Why would I crap on Sideshow when I own the AH SS pieces?

Even though this line so far has been outstanding and there has been nothing to complain about, I am still hearing how DCD somehow copied Sideshow's concept. I'm just sick of hearing about it. If DCD did prints too then the complaints would be even greater.

If anybody gets "craped on" its DCD not Sideshow.

I'm biased cause I obviously have a great appreciation for anything DC, but both companies have had some great pieces and both have had some stinkers. But I honestly don't even see these companies as "competition" When I think Sideshow I don't think Marvel. I think movies and GI Joe. When I think DCD I think of my awesome Batman Museum statue :rock

Poison Ivy will be mine!! :drool :rock So far I plan on picking up Catwoman, Powergirl and Poison Ivy, although I can't say exactly when I'll get them. :lol Of course Supergirl is a must for me too if she gets released in this line, so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed on that one and Batgirl would be a pickup for me as well.

No I'm not. Why would I crap on Sideshow when I own the AH SS pieces?

Even though this line so far has been outstanding and there has been nothing to complain about, I am still hearing how DCD somehow copied Sideshow's concept. I'm just sick of hearing about it. If DCD did prints too then the complaints would be even greater.

If anybody gets "craped on" its DCD not Sideshow.

What's wrong with acknowledging that DCD is smart enough to know a good idea when they see it?

Back