Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's funny is I started out wanting this Catwoman as a gift for my wife and then she said she didn't like the design, but I still want it.

Erm . . .where is this Previews coming from? Is there a magazine called Previews?

I wouldn't mind if AH! or Ms Allie makes the artwork for these available at their booth. Right now, there's no artwork that can be purchased for either Harley or Poison.

Erm . . .where is this Previews coming from? Is there a magazine called Previews?

I wouldn't mind if AH! or Ms Allie makes the artwork for these available at their booth. Right now, there's no artwork that can be purchased for either Harley or Poison.

Yup. you can purchase a Previews/Diamond catalog from any comic shop. Gives you advanced solicitations for product available 3 months out.

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Love the Ivy just hope they don't stay with the high heels idea. I wish to see Adam do a Raven CG just because I'm a fan. I had a question is the Quinn made from scrap(Original Art)?
@hunnipot85
DSCF1044.jpg
DSCF1046.jpg
scan0001Stitchc.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Love the Ivy just hope they don't stay with the high heels idea. I wish to see Adam do a Raven CG just because I'm a fan. I had a question is the Quinn made from scrap(Original Art)?
@hunnipot85

I think the Harley is original by AH for this line, but I'm not 100% certain.

and BTW...

:chew :welcome to the FREAKS Show, El Santos! :chew

heh; I have never heard original art referred to as "Scrap" before.

Some of the designs are covers that have not yet printed. DC will buy art and often file it away for future use. So it may not be a cover you recognize NOW, but by the time the statues ship, you may see these covers in print.

Some of the designs are covers that have not yet printed. DC will buy art and often file it away for future use. So it may not be a cover you recognize NOW, but by the time the statues ship, you may see these covers in print.

Then we could say the line is really limited to a selection of characters?. There are many of them that could be in a cover but few who could be on their own

e.g. Donna Troy or Wonder Girl
yZChWGr3kq32yifdNNuQU2c8o1_500.jpg

Then we could say the line is really limited to a selection of characters?. There are many of them that could be in a cover but few who could be on their own

I don't see why Adam Couldn't create, say a variant cover to Titans with Donna or a variant of Teen Titans with Cassie. Is this a correct assessment Allison?

I was thinking of a word that would mean to start and scrap came to mind. I should have use scratch

I was thinking of a word that would mean to start and scrap came to mind. I should have use scratch

Oh yes! To work "from scratch" means to start something completely new, and not base it on, say, a pre-existent piece of cover artwork. I understand what you were going for now! :eek:

yZChWGr3kq32yifdNNuQU2c8o1_500.jpg

Actually anybody can, I mean Vixen got her own 4 issue book so there is hope for more.

Didn't George Brewer say (and Allison confirm?) that Ivy was just an idea that Adam had and wasn't based on a past or future cover?

Back