Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

Plus I may be mistaken but I swear I remember ordering it with flat rate shipping.

You don' t have to remember, just check your invoice. And WRT the discrepancy between regular and exclusive, I believe that's worth writing to Sideshow about. That said, the exclusive is now on waitlist, and they may just say that the $10 shipping is a promotional effort (to help move inventory or what-have-you).

I'm so jelly ( :lol ) I paid full price for the armory with Bats and Alfred. :(

I bought the armory with Bruce and Alfred from an online retailer with a discount. Thought I was getting a great deal at the time. It's still a cool set.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

And you've had the chance to enjoy it for that much longer. And no temptation to flip it.

Pre-ordered that set since the beginning at well. Wish SSC would give those buyers some extra RP or a coupon or something after giving them away for 20%/30% discounts but I understand they are trying to move product. Makes me a bit hesitant now with some big orders.

And you've had the chance to enjoy it for that much longer. And no temptation to flip it.

Well, I flexed mine before it was shipped so it took me awhile to get it then. :lol

Can't flip something that is still available, though I wouldn't anyway.

1 deal.jpg

Shop Dinosaur Collectibles | Sideshow Collectibles

Their dinosaur statues are so cool.

They really are. It's one of those things where if you buy one, you'll end up wanting the rest of the line. Especially for generic dinos and not a "character" from JP.

That's how I got it

I get a little sore over seeing figures I bought for retail go for deep discounts. Then I turn to those figures and I forget that. Collect what you love and don't regret. I bought the crow, mech, jorel, mos, zod, mandarin, clones, tonto and more I can't think of at retail. No regrets.

I bought a McFarlane Dirty No Helmet Warren Sapp figure a couple years ago for $450…. Now you can get it for about $60. It happens to everyone.

Back