Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

The sideshow contest are nice, but you never know how they're gonna judge the entries. Sometimes they go for something funny, sometimes cute, sometimes serious, or even artsy. A year ago I entered one contest for a Hot Toys Balck Widow figure. I forget what I had to do but I gave it my best shot. It was a Twitter contest and I got favorited and even got a lot of likes from others. But on that day she went for the most wacky submission and I lost.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I'm not complaining about not winning anything (okay, I'm bitter I never won that keychain at spook), I'm just pouting. :(

Mistress did give a friend of mine a Capt. Jack PF at Christmas a couple of years ago. :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Except it's still on preorder so it's taking up zero warehouse space right now.
:mwaha Only CBG would expect a clearance code on an unreleased item :slap

Also 98% of these discount codes are for figures.

I enter every contest, have never won, and never expect to. Not upset upset about, i am imagine a ridiculous number of people enter.

I've had a lot of luck with the Twitter contests. If you're looking to win something, I'd focus on Twitter.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I haven't had much luck with those Twitter contests. Chicky has liked my tweets a couple of times, but that's about it. I still hold out hope for some more dino contests on there before the month is through, though.

I still don't quite understand the Twitter, but I do my best.

I still don't quite understand the Twitter, but I do my best.

Do you ever feel like standing on the street and yelling out obscenities, wondering if (hoping) someone will hear? Online, that's twitter . As a bonus you can subscribe to the random rants of anyone else who has a Twitter account.

It's exactly like Instagram except photo posting sucks and you're limited to 140 characters.

Do you ever feel like standing on the street and yelling out obscenities, wondering if (hoping) someone will hear? Online, that's twitter . As a bonus you can subscribe to the random rants of anyone else who has a Twitter account.

It's exactly like Instagram except photo posting sucks and you're limited to 140 characters.

That's exactly what I don't get. You're probably not going to get followers unless you're a company or famous, so if you just tweet out random stuff, it's kind of like you're just talking to yourself on the internet. Maybe the hashtags help? I don't understand these kids and their twitter and their Minecraft and their emoticons.

If you don't Hashtag you may as well sit and talk to yourself, yeah. ;) You can reply to people, subscribe to friends' feeds, visa versa, etc. Twitter is a tool. A feature. Unlike some people believe, it is not a social platform, it's not related nor comparable to Facebook or a community/forum. It's something that can compliment a platform, which is why I call it a feature. It's like spell check in a word processor let's say.

I just use it to not win dinosaur statues. :lol

I have no desire to have a Twitter, but maybe I should just for the contests.

My profile literally says, this account is mostly for contests.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You might as well. Can't win if you don't try.

No Twitter for me. And for some reason hashtags really piss me off. :dunno

I feel the same way. Seems like it caters to that "celebrity" culture nonsense. I've refused to join Instagram too.

I might join Twitter just to give a few contests a shot.

I don't even know how to use twitter or how to enter those contests.

Back