Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I bet he warmed that coffee on an open fire.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Nub questions: Can promo codes be used on the same item with rewards points? And can promo codes be used on pre orders?

Nub questions: Can promo codes be used on the same item with rewards points? And can promo codes be used on pre orders?

Promo codes can't be combined with reward points. Promo codes can be used on pre-orders 2-3 months after they have been revealed/listed. :wink1:

You can't combine a code with RPs. Only one discount can be applied to an order.

The monthly code can't be used on new pre-orders. Usually need to of been up a couple of months.

Edit: Or what he said :lol

I seem to recall the Sideshow rep who comes on here sometimes mentioning the possibility of gift cards in the future ... openly wondering how far in the future this might be. Maybe he'll pop up ha

I seem to recall the Sideshow rep who comes on here sometimes mentioning the possibility of gift cards in the future ... openly wondering how far in the future this might be. Maybe he'll pop up ha
FYI, Alex is a she. But yeah, we never heard about gift cards again...

Still in the works! More than likely not until sometime in the fall though at the earliest.

-SideshowAlex

Universal gift card. Can be used anywhere directly or indirectly via exchange mechanism. :)

$100-bill.gif

Still in the works! More than likely not until sometime in the fall though at the earliest.

-SideshowAlex

My birthday is next week though, now what am I supposed to ask for! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha my gf wanted to get me a sideshow giftcard for father's day but no dice ... welp there's always Christmas I guess.

It'll happen. They will see more sales for it too. Many times my wife says " I wanted to get you one of your toys but I don't know which you have or are getting " lol

My wife calls them dolls just to irritate me.

She did get me TDW Loki last year though.

My Wife has her own collection of Hot Toys. :yess:

Does she enter contests too, Cof?

So happy my wife isn't a collector lol. She buys shoes occasionally, but I can afford that.

Back