Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

My birthday is next week though, now what am I supposed to ask for! :)
Haha my gf wanted to get me a sideshow giftcard for father's day but no dice ... welp there's always Christmas I guess.
Just give em links to Sideshow items you want! Then they have to pay for the entire thing! That's a win-win! :hi5:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

For relatives I keep a wish list going on Ebay, usually 1/6 bits, parts, heads, clothing etc and stuff that my Son would like. Comes in very handy with Grandma and Grandpa at Christmas.

Screenshot_2015-06-23-22-45-58.jpg

Thanks! Glad there's nothing I want on that list ... bummed because I initially thought they were giving out rewards.

How do you text to 33233? I have an iPhone 5S, I am confused . Thanks

:lol I thought I was the only one that didn't know what to do with that number!

Anyone care to explain it to us text challenged? And does anyone have a link to the eligible figures?

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

How do you text to 33233? I have an iPhone 5S, I am confused . Thanks

:lol I thought I was the only one that didn't know what to do with that number!

Anyone care to explain it to us text challenged? And does anyone have a link to the eligible figures?

57dd414730c985e5e9dac07802602121.jpg

From an iPhone, but I'd assume it applies to any phone ever made.

cbd7357a015a461ef6bacf7248a7bf8f.jpg

Haha I don't have a fancy iphone, but all I do is go to messaging and create a new message and put in 3233 as its destination.

Almost tempted to get a second battle damaged T-800 but I'm holding out for it to be cheaper.

Almost tempted to get a second battle damaged T-800 but I'm holding out for it to be cheaper.
Only product that interested me as well but I'm holding out. ;)

Oh wow thank you it worked . So guys go to your text then next to messages is a little pen and paper icon , click that then enter the info!

Its just like you text amyone. Open your text messanger and start a new message. In the TO: area put 33233 in the body put Sideshow… hit send.

All I see are statues and premium format figures. I tap narrow results and nothing happens

Only product that interested me as well but I'm holding out. ;)

T-800 looks awesome, but I'd have to see a better deal to pull the trigger on that. Only collect Star Wars, but otherwise i'd be happy paying full price for that figure (meaning minus a $20 coupon, of course).

Get out an envelope and write 33233 on it. Put a stamp on it and put it in the mail box.

If you don't get a letter back within the week with a code, call Customer Service.

The code I got was TXT-SHOW1-XSRTGQ5W in case anyone wants it.

It's good for $30 off of anything on this page.

$30 off is a nice surprise if you were already planning on buying it, but it's not enough to make me buy something.

30% off is another story...

Back