Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Here's mine if you want it;
89d51baca30e4031749914f240056651.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

All I see are statues and premium format figures. I tap narrow results and nothing happens

About time polystone got some love, not enough unfortunately.

I'd get a Throg if it wasn't for the $30 postage & 20% V.A.T :(

Throg tickled my fancy, but not enough to sink $70 with shipping I could repurpose elsewhere. The T-800 is mighty tempting though. That being said I bet most of these will fare better around Black Friday, eh? It the Sideshow BF sale rumors I've heard of hold true.

$30 off $600+ items isn't really going to help much :lol

Anyone else think this big give away is a hulk buster?

$30 off $600+ items isn't really going to help much :lol

Is this coupon good only for anything above 600.00? That's not much of a deal. If it was a 10% coupon I could use a sentinel :(

That BD T-800 is looking good with the discount...

I only collect marvel/dc but the T-800 is tempting. I'll hold off & wait for another deal atleast 20%off.

CRTDW1142424W1UE

If anyone wants it (I think itll work for you). $25 until 12/31/15. Im out on the CotD line.

GL

Grabbed it. Thank you very much!

I know here we are about Sideshow but being the discount/coupon page I figured I'd ask.
Does anyonehave or know of any working codes for the Tweeterhead site? I ws thinking of ordering a statue from there and thought I would check first before placing my order. Thanks.

Thinking about getting the Monsters U Cosbabies for my nieces... :) Anyone have these can approve?

Back