Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Kin dof want Captain Rex but i think the last sale was 30% off.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Anyone else think this big give away is a hulk buster?

'SKYNET' could of been a clue.

2n9km83.jpg

Haha as awesome as that thing is, I'd rather have the money that it's worth.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Do any codes work on HT 1/6 Arkham Bats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would LOVE to have that Endo in my house. Even the wife would find it just too cool.

I wouldn't want to deal with the shipping if I won, but it would be awesome to have.

What would the shipping be? A couple hundred maybe. I'd do that for a 6 grand statue.
You're totally right. But when it comes to space, etc. I'd rather put that couple hundred towards things I really would want anyway. I suppose if someone was in that boat they could outright resell it provided they won, but that's just a major **** move.

I didn't bother entering for that one simply because I wouldn't want it sitting in my house and to resell it would be a real pain in the butt, so it wouldn't be worth the shipping to me.

I'd probably put him in my roller chair at work and try to make my escape.

I'd hook him up to my wifi and program him to eliminate humanity.

I'd put him a the top of the stairs right in front of the front door. Hello pesky salesman. :)

Back