Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Thanks for posting the new code. Grabbed another stormtrooper with the 20 bucks off and flat 10 dollar shipping. Get'em while you can

Same here,love the stormtrooper figure. Needed one more for a set of two,they belong together.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Just had a 10% code pop up in my cart :yess: Might be time to get the CW variant, hmmm.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

I've never been to the con, but I was talking about what SSC used to do during the Cons, and Spook. Contests, the chat room, live feeds from their booth. Things like that.

Same here for me. I loved the old chats and the almost family feel that we used to get. I understand why things changed and I do not hold any ill will about it but I do miss the old times.

Did anything ever transpire in the way of combining gift cards, promo codes, and/or promotional wallet? I remember Alex mentioning something like that was in the works a while back.

There was talk of it a couple months back. Looking at my cart I'm guessing it hasn't happened yet. Would be a really nice touch and drive up sales.

Alex last stated that gift cards would potentially be a thing in the fall ... and that they could be combined with points or codes I think.

These would be gift cards like any other gift card anywhere else. They would have to be bought by someone for whatever amount and given as a gift. Just think a VISA gift card. Doesn't seem all that exciting.

New collector here. What is this Spook thing people keep referring to? Is it another con?

New collector here. What is this Spook thing people keep referring to? Is it another con?

No, it's an event that occurs around Halloween. They offer discounts on items that have been sitting for a while, and SSC also gives out promo codes for free rewards.

Back