Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

They're probably trying to get as much stuff out as humanly possible, since most of the company will be at SDCC for the next several days.

Does that mean they will be very slow to ship orders, or even stop shipping completely until the con is over?? I was planning to make a Hot toys purchase, but since other retailers have them then I might avoid sideshow b/c of their delayed shipping.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Does that mean they will be very slow to ship orders, or even stop shipping completely until the con is over?? I was planning to make a Hot toys purchase, but since other retailers have them then I might avoid sideshow b/c of their delayed shipping.

I doubt it would affect it. If it does it wouldn't be but a couple of days.

Not everyone goes to the con, Sideshow will still be running things at base. :wink1:

Is that email list still working if they start posting reward codes like last year?

No time to maintain a list for SDCC, but we should hopefully have it in gear for Spook if Sideshow continue their generosity.

I can't remember if last year was one of the years they passed out a lot of reward codes or not. Between a crazy work schedule and having our third kid all forum stuff has just blended together to one event for me.

It goes like this

Spooks of yesteryear.
Events with random reward codes where freaks help each other out.
Events where it is only social media and I cannot participate.

Basically everything fits into one of those three.

I can't remember if last year was one of the years they passed out a lot of reward codes or not. Between a crazy work schedule and having our third kid all forum stuff has just blended together to one event for me.

It goes like this

Spooks of yesteryear.
Events with random reward codes where freaks help each other out.
Events where it is only social media and I cannot participate.

Basically everything fits into one of those three.

I miss the Cons and Spooks of yesteryear. :(

Man I miss those sleepless nights of insomnia...waiting for code. :drool

Yeah, I remember keeping my phone next to my bed and waking up at 2 in the morning to catch whatever code they put out on the west coast.

I thought codes were given during Spook.
They did it during Comic Con also?

I miss the Cons and Spooks of yesteryear. :(
Here here! :lecture
Now the cons are overcrowded, everybody wants to scalp stuff, and you can't get into the programming you want to see. And Spook just isn't as fun anymore. I miss the official chatroom with the Sideshow staff popping in from time to time, plus Q&A sessions...
Sigh. Times have changed.

They used to give out gift cards at the con.
I miss those, too. Plus they had limited items you could pre-order at the con. There isn't much that's truly limited anymore. Most things are over-produced.

Here here! :lecture
Now the cons are overcrowded, everybody wants to scalp stuff, and you can't get into the programming you want to see. And Spook just isn't as fun anymore. I miss the official chatroom with the Sideshow staff popping in from time to time, plus Q&A sessions...
Sigh. Times have changed.

I've never been to the con, but I was talking about what SSC used to do during the Cons, and Spook. Contests, the chat room, live feeds from their booth. Things like that.

Back