Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

I mean just the general monthly code.

That's what I mean too. All the ones I've seen include a specific cut-off date, not just a blanked "N months," so where one can be 1.5 months, the one right after it might be 2 months (or something else entirely). Anyway, just a hypothesis on why the eligibility list of one code might differ from another. If the cut-off date is known for a particular code and a product that lines up isn't working, then sending CS an email can probably get that fixed.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

That's what I mean too. All the ones I've seen include a specific cut-off date, not just a blanked "N months," so where one can be 1.5 months, the one right after it might be 2 months (or something else entirely). Anyway, just a hypothesis on why the eligibility list of one code might differ from another. If the cut-off date is known for a particular code and a product that lines up isn't working, then sending CS an email can probably get that fixed.

Isn't it unusual for a figure to drop out of eligibility for any monthly code? (After being eligible for some time).

It used to be quite predictable that you wait a couple of months then an item becomes eligible, and remains eligible until it's sold out.

Or maybe I've just never waited that long to find out.

I was under the impression the monthly codes worked on all items except for new preorders.

I am guessing that Sideshow was closed yesterday for the 4th Holiday...no orders from the weekend shipped and they were 'shipping soon all day'...and my conversion did not move to shipping soon...

I am guessing that Sideshow was closed yesterday for the 4th Holiday...no orders from the weekend shipped and they were 'shipping soon all day'...and my conversion did not move to shipping soon...
Busy time of year for SS. I just want my Machiko :(

They were open, I called and spoke to a representative. He said they had a huge amount of orders over the weekend so not all would be shipped, the rest should go out today.

I was under the impression the monthly codes worked on all items except for new preorders.

It's actually any item that is listed on the site after the cut-off date for the specific coupon, whether it be pre-order or in-stock. Basically what I'm saying is check the fine print for the coupon and then confirm against the product. If there's a problem and the item should be covered as per the stipulations, then contact CS. This is just to avoid wasting CS's time if it's clear from the fine print that the coupon isn't applicable for that item.

In the case of "COMIC15" that code was "guessed," so who knows what the details are for it.

They were open, I called and spoke to a representative. He said they had a huge amount of orders over the weekend so not all would be shipped, the rest should go out today.

:lol well if they wouldn't offer discount codes and e-mails codes all at the same time, these things wouldn't happen...

How have experiences been with bill me later? I've used paypal credit but it's not an option.

WOW...they are shipping now...just got several shipping E-Mails...

They're probably trying to get as much stuff out as humanly possible, since most of the company will be at SDCC for the next several days.

Too bad the 20% coupon on select Star Wars stuff applied only to the brown Hoth Han. If the blue Han and Luke were there I woulda got both of em. Oh well.

Too bad the 20% coupon on select Star Wars stuff applied only to the brown Hoth Han. If the blue Han and Luke were there I woulda got both of em. Oh well.

I think the blue Han is sold out.

That's what I thought too. Why not both. U less there is a much lower number of blue coats as its a SSC EX and not an at large figure. Keeping it more exclusive kinda reasoning by not discounting it Keep fingers crossed it. I know brown is the accurate but blue would look better on the shelf I think. Yeah I went there

Oh okay. Wonder why that one isn't discounted when the other is then? I have it already anyway.

Tons of Brown left...very few blue...most likely...

I hadn't even thought of that. If anyone is able to grab me some free stuff, catalogs and the like, I'll pay for shipping!

I'll pay for the exclusive power rangers Boom! comic book blind bags

Back