Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Just saw the Twitter posting from sideshow that the $30.00 code was for new subscribers only.

Last edited:
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

How do you remove discount codes from your saved discounts? I cannot apply/add new discount codes that have the same value ($25 off) to see what items it is eligible for, because I already have one that's in there and doesn't expire until Dec 31 of this year for items that I am not interested in.

Just saw the Twitter posting from sideshow that the $30.00 code was for new subscribers only.

Guess they forgot to mention that on Facebook. No wonder so many were having problems with it.

How do you remove discount codes from your saved discounts? I cannot apply/add new discount codes that have the same value ($25 off) to see what items it is eligible for, because I already have one that's in there and doesn't expire until Dec 31 of this year for items that I am not interested in.
Pretty sure I've had more than one code of the same value in my wallet :huh

Never used one though. Not even worth using the $50 codes I get.

Pretty sure I've had more than one code of the same value in my wallet :huh

Never used one though. Not even worth using the $50 codes I get.

Yeah, it used to be like that, at least for $20 codes, and I even think $25 too, not sure why. I only have the SUMMER code that I posted the card for, and this $25 a CotD coupon that expires in Dec 2015 that I have no use for, and every time I try to use a code or add it to my saved code, it says I already have one in there, which sucks.

Yeah, it used to be like that, at least for $20 codes, and I even think $25 too, not sure why. I only have the SUMMER code that I posted the card for, and this $25 a CotD coupon that expires in Dec 2015 that I have no use for, and every time I try to use a code or add it to my saved code, it says I already have one in there, which sucks.
You're likely trying to add the same promotion, if it's one of those long code ones floating around from online ads. So it's not going to offer anything different than the stuff you already don't want.

You're likely trying to add the same promotion, if it's one of those long code ones floating around from online ads. So it's not going to offer anything different than the stuff you already don't want.

It's only the SUMMER15 code and this one: CRTDW1142424W1UE

I can't add any of the new $25 off ones on, or even see what is eligible.

What new $25 code? Another crazy letter/number combo? If that's the case it's likely going to be the same exact items that are eligible for CRTDW1142424W1UE.

What new $25 code? Another crazy letter/number combo? If that's the case it's likely going to be the same exact items that are eligible for CRTDW1142424W1UE.

The only thing eligible with that is a CotD statue... :lol There are $25 codes that have been posted here from D23 and previous events and occasions, and I was unable to add any of them to my saved discounts page. :(

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 ...

Ah, okay gotcha. So you just have to buy a COTD statue with your code first. :lol

I can't use any of the $25 codes because I posted one on the forum already after adding to my cart and someone used it.

Here's what you're missing, but honestly with the $20 codes every month I wouldn't be tempted by many of these cause of an extra $5. Except for the full-size Yoda at $2500. :) Many of these have been offered up for 20% off at some point. That's when to start getting tempted.

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 ...

Ah, okay gotcha. So you just have to buy a COTD statue with your code first. :lol

I can't use any of the $25 codes because I posted one on the forum already after adding to my cart and someone used it.

Here's what you're missing, but honestly with the $20 codes every month I wouldn't be tempted by many of these cause of an extra $5. Except for the full-size Yoda at $2500. :) Many of these have been offered up for 20% off at some point. That's when to start getting tempted.

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

I guess I could always try to purchase it and cancel right away, perhaps on a weekend so that it doesn't charge NRD by accident? I tried contacting SSC about it but they've been mum so far. I'll try to wait it out, just worried I'll miss something I want. Thanks for the link! :hi5:

Just Live Chat and ask them to remove the old code.

So I did a HUGE preorder last night, here is what summ3r15 worked on:
Mark 3 diecast
Hot Toys Darth Vader
Hot Toys Luke Skywalker (exclusive with stormtrooper belt/blaster)
Hot Toys Han & Chewie 2 Pack

It did not work on the DX Boba Fett Hot Toys 1/6th scale.

wait... but how could you use the code on all of them it it's only a $20 code that can be used once per account? What am I missing here?

wait... but how could you use the code on all of them it it's only a $20 code that can be used once per account? What am I missing here?

So what I did Was add them all on one order, then apply the coupon code to each item individually, then submitted the order as one order, and it worked. Saved me 80 bucks.

So what I did Was add them all on one order, then apply the coupon code to each item individually, then submitted the order as one order, and it worked. Saved me 80 bucks.
24674055.jpg

:dunno

Back