Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Sweet! I was able to ordered Hot Toys Luke with summer code.

Thank you all :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Awesome. Must be a millionaire or something. Hope he has good security.

Awesome. Must be a millionaire or something. Hope he has good security.

Funny, I think I know which thread you thought you were posting in.. :wink1: :lol

I've seen those pics, lol. I can't imagine the amount of money just in collectibles alone, not counting fixtures, display cases etc.

Meanwhile my 15 figure collection is chugging along.

I've seen those pics, lol. I can't imagine the amount of money just in collectibles alone, not counting fixtures, display cases etc.

Meanwhile my 15 figure collection is chugging along.

I told my wife its my kids college fund, I've got it all on a spreadsheet, I think around $4K in star wars alone (23 figures), probably $30K-$35K in hot toys figures alone, which is insane! it adds up quick (been collecting about 10 years), the good thing is very few figures I have bought are worth less than I paid for them, and a lot of my collection now consists of selling one thing to buy another.

For instance I got $425 some time ago for my sideshow stormtrooper Luke and Han, now I can use that money to buy the Hot Toys version(s) and be about even.

Got Luke on preorder with code

Ordered MK III with the code.

Collectibles are only worth what someone else is willing to pay for them :lecture

I told my wife its my kids college fund, I've got it all on a spreadsheet, I think around $4K in star wars alone (23 figures), probably $30K-$35K in hot toys figures alone, which is insane! it adds up quick (been collecting about 10 years), the good thing is very few figures I have bought are worth less than I paid for them, and a lot of my collection now consists of selling one thing to buy another.

For instance I got $425 some time ago for my sideshow stormtrooper Luke and Han, now I can use that money to buy the Hot Toys version(s) and be about even.

Collectibles are only worth what someone else is willing to pay for them :lecture

:goodpost: Exactly.

Given how poorly new HT figures are holding their value, it might be a good idea to start cashing out soon before the market falls for them. Figures worth $30K now might only be worth half that by the time your kids need to go to college.

Two words: Beanie Babies. ;)

Saw this from an ad:

You Snagged a $25 Promo Code! Act Fast

Use code SDE-SHW15-GVNVHQWF to save $25 off your order.
Use Code Sign in to save code
*This $25 promo code can only be used once per account / household. Offer good only on new In-Stock orders of eligible products. This promo code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other site discounts, FREE shipping deals, reward points, gift certificates, gift cards, even if checkout allows it. This promo code will expire on August 20th, 2015, at 11:59PM (GMT), or while supplies last.

I used the Aug. discount code on the biker scout, yet when I go to my account and view saved discounts it still shows up, does this happen to anybody else? :dunno I imagine if I tried to use it on another figure it would just say this code is not valid.

Got it through text.

For those who are interested, IRON30 gets you 30% off heartbreaker - 24hr offer apparently

Text SIDESHOW to 33233 for a $30 coupon. I don't know what it is eligible for. Purportedly if you have texted them before it doesn't always play along in responding.

Back