Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

24674055.jpg

:dunno

it worked....so....yes!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

it worked....so....yes!

Sounds like an error in their cart's back-end code. It's not supposed to work. The code should apply once per check-out and then be flagged as used so it wont' work on future check-outs. The only codes that apply to an entire cart (but can still only be entered once) are percent codes (for applicable/qualifying items). Keep your fingers crossed than the transaction isn't put on hold and goes through. If it does you're safe of course.

Sounds like an error in their cart's back-end code. It's not supposed to work. The code should apply once per check-out and then be flagged as used so it wont' work on future check-outs. The only codes that apply to an entire cart (but can still only be entered once) are percent codes (for applicable/qualifying items). Keep your fingers crossed than the transaction isn't put on hold and goes through. If it does you're safe of course.

Yeah, I just figured since I was doing it all as one checkout thats why it let me apply it multiple times. It's already gone through and my NRD's have been charged on all of them.

Expect that to get caught and charged properly even if it's a few weeks from now. It happened to me last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXT-SHOW1-PPGXAQHX try that one $30 off

^Nada.

Word. If you had managed to get a break you screwed yourself posting about it here. :lol

Anyone get a random "new customer" $15 email code added to their account just like that? It's good on the usual assortment of items, but the email is worded as if I haven't bought from them before. Weird thing is that it already was in my coupon folder when I went to add it.

Anyone get a random "new customer" $15 email code added to their account just like that? It's good on the usual assortment of items, but the email is worded as if I haven't bought from them before. Weird thing is that it already was in my coupon folder when I went to add it.
Had several... Still don't use them :lol

I just want to make sure that EVERYONE who looked at that photo, read those words in their head with that guy's accent. Right??

Guilty as charged. :lol

I don't even have to see the photo....anytime I think to myself "Is that legal?" I hear his voice. What's been seen/heard cannot be unseen/unheard. :cuckoo: :lol

I remember someone saying that Mark 43 was on $25 off discount already? If this is true, wonder if this will have a decent spook deal?

I remember someone saying that Mark 43 was on $25 off discount already? If this is true, wonder if this will have a decent spook deal?
Hoping it does. I had trouble deciding between Mk3 and 43, if it gets a good deal might get both.

Word. If you had managed to get a break you screwed yourself posting about it here. :lol

Well....boo, here I was just trying to let people know that it worked on a few pre-orders so they could pre-order with discounts too. That's about right, try to do something nice and completely screw myself in the process.

The $30 coupon is tempting... But with Spooktacular coming in 2 months, I think I might wait... For those needing a $30 coupon, here is the link:
Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

Not all of these, but it seems a good chunk of these could be Spook figure deals, if so....

I would want to try to buy Battle Droid Commander, Hoth Luke, Taun-Taun, Batman Armory, Iron Man Mark 43, AoU War Machine, Loki, Bomb Squad Trooper.

Back