Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Unless you're unbelievably latest the game like myself. =) might be a chance to play a little catch-up

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

What figures are you interested in? I'll tell you if they'll get 30% off or not. :lol

Some figures I'm willing to pay full price for right outta the gate, others I'd rather wait and see if a deal pops up. Wolverine is a prime example... Great figure but I don't think he's worth more than Cap, so I've been waiting for a discount.

Mostly interested in anything Marvel, or Batman.

I really doubt there'll be much good stuff at Spooktacular this year. That said, Peacemaker Iron Man is still available despite being an exclusive and going up for order a whole year ago. Hmnmm...

Some figures I'm willing to pay full price for right outta the gate, others I'd rather wait and see if a deal pops up. Wolverine is a prime example... Great figure but I don't think he's worth more than Cap, so I've been waiting for a discount.

I've had sev. $30 codes off on Wolverine, last one today. and I still can't pull the trigger for some reason......:dunno

Mostly interested in anything Marvel, or Batman.

Something Marvel will get 30% off, that's for sure. Maybe the Batman armory since that's gotten quite a few discounts already. Might be too early for the Blake/Gordon sets or the Arkham Bat, plus I'm just guessing anyhow.

I think Iron Man figures that are still hanging will get some deep discounts. War machine 2 will be discounted as well as the mark 43. Die cast armors sound good, but the heavy prices are pushing people away.

Ive been extremely close to pulling the trigger on the 43. Would it be worth just using the $30 code off right now, or is the potential price drop worth the wait?

Pretty sure the fiancee is getting me the Armory for my bday coming up, so I think thats covered. Wouldnt blake set getting a nice discount :)

Ive been extremely close to pulling the trigger on the 43. Would it be worth just using the $30 code off right now, or is the potential price drop worth the wait?

If you want it buy it. The price could drop in a couple months or it could sell out.

Summer code works on the Skaar Premium Art Print. Just placed an order for one.

I think Iron Man figures that are still hanging will get some deep discounts. War machine 2 will be discounted as well as the mark 43. Die cast armors sound good, but the heavy prices are pushing people away.
I think more likely we'll see the armors from Iron Man 3 that are still around get blown out. They've tried to get rid of Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker in the past. Won't be surprised to see those along with others such as Starboost and possibly Bones discounted if they're still around. Not sure about the Mark XLIII or War Machine from Age of Ultron as they're still pretty new. They'll probably try to get rid of The Winter Soldier figures too I bet and I could see Ichabod Crane getting discounted as he seemingly wasn't well received. Probably Robocop stuff too. Basically the figures that have been the usual suspects for discounts are what I see being on sale if anything.

Unless there's at least a 30% discount coupon code, I don't see that stuff moving. Especially if it hasn't already.

Didn't AOU War Machine already have a 20% code that worked on it?

I think more likely we'll see the armors from Iron Man 3 that are still around get blown out. They've tried to get rid of Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker in the past. Won't be surprised to see those along with others such as Starboost and possibly Bones discounted if they're still around. Not sure about the Mark XLIII or War Machine from Age of Ultron as they're still pretty new. They'll probably try to get rid of The Winter Soldier figures too I bet and I could see Ichabod Crane getting discounted as he seemingly wasn't well received. Probably Robocop stuff too. Basically the figures that have been the usual suspects for discounts are what I see being on sale if anything.

Bones just arrived within the last month. Sideshow would be insane to blow it for Spooktacular within 3 months of release (which is a shame, as I really love it and wouldn't mind having an extra).

I'm hoping for the Mk43, Wolverine, Bat signal set, and the Batman armory again. I have the Alfred armory already, but if the Bruce set gets a big discount, I'll flex it just for Bruce and the extra batsuit, then sell the rest.

Didn't AOU War Machine already have a 20% code that worked on it?

It did and it still hasn't sold out. I believe War Machine has a smaller following and HT/SSC overestimated sales on this figure. I hope I'm wrong, but probably not.

Back