Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

I just got a text.... 25% off Batman Armory.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Holy 24 Hr Deal Batman! 25% OFF the Batman Armory with code: BATS25

Got that too... wish it was 50% off. :)

Just tried the BATS25 code but only working on the version with Alfred and Bruce Wayne not with the other two

Just tried the BATS25 code but only working on the version with Alfred and Bruce Wayne not with the other two

Haha, suckers! I'm glad I got the chance to buy mine at full price! Hmm.. Wait...

Same here. Here's hoping it's still available during spooktacular and that it gets that much of discount!
Definitely, I'll order another if the Bruce armory gets that discount. I have the Alfred one and using the Batman for the full fig, I want Bruce and an extra batsuit to keep in the armory. I'd probably sell everything else.

Bought the bat armory with bruce with 30% off + double rewards a few months ago. I think it also went for 40% but without double rewards. Maybe it will be 40% + DR if it makes it to spook.

Bought the bat armory with bruce with 30% off + double rewards a few months ago. I think it also went for 40% but without double rewards. Maybe it will be 40% + DR if it makes it to spook.
The Alfred armory was 40% off with no extra rewards. That's when I got mine.

Would be awesome if the Bruce armory got the same deal with extra rewards.

Anyone knows if the armory with batman only has ever had any discount? Is there a chance it will apply in the close future?

You can use the $20 or $25 duscount but had never went on % sale or even with DR as far as I know coz that's actually the one I'm targetting before I pulled the trigger with the bruce armory.

Wonder what the chances are the armories will stick around until Spook. If that Bruce set goes 40% I'd jump on it.

What code should I use for R5-D4?

Next month's monthly code if you've already used this months?

Okay, I wasn't sure if there was a better one floating around. Some get codes I don't, and visa versa. Thanks.

Okay, I wasn't sure if there was a better one floating around. Some get codes I don't, and visa versa. Thanks.

The only other ones that have come up recently can be used only for specific items, so you haven't missed anything that will work on R5 yet.

Back