Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

That`s one thing. Had to enter my E-mail when it popped up and is available from there, not the Saved discounts page.
Guess I have to add Pinhead in basket and then click the link I got in the e-mail.

Someone answer me this: I got 10% off on Pinhead specifacally, but also it says Qty:2. Do I have to buy 2 statues of pinhead for this to work? (that would be a *****)
So others who got this kind of pop up. Is it stated quantity 1 or 2?

That's a different kind of pop up. The one I was referring to is the one that pops up while your debating to purchase while an item is in your cart.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

That's a different kind of pop up. The one I was referring to is the one that pops up while your debating to purchase while an item is in your cart.

Huh, ok. Yeah my cart was empy when it popped up and was just surfing the site.

Looks like this months code will be going to waste for me, nothing eligible that I have been waiting to order.

I just used the code to get an extra $20 off an exclusive Tuskin Raider. That made my day.

It was waitlisted for me!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I just used the code to get an extra $20 off an exclusive Tuskin Raider. That made my day.

Congratulations! Those 7 went super fast, you were really lucky to grab one.

Not SS, but Midtown Comics has the Batman Armory and Armory with Alfred at 40% off plus shipping. Comes to $231 for the armory and $315 for armory with Alfred.

Shipping for Thor was almost $30 there, no telling what it is for the armory.

Shipping for Thor was almost $30 there, no telling what it is for the armory.

Yikes. Yeah, don't know if they charge based on location but shipping estimate on Armory was $46 and Armory + Alfred was $63. Alfred must be one heavy son of a *****.

Their shipping sounds like it's based on volume, and as you can tell, the prices are high because they're full of *****. ;) They must not ship very much.

I had planned on getting TDW Thor at 40% off, but not as eager with that shipping.

Still $165 for Thor isn't a bad price. Wonder if this will be the last armored version... Hmm.

How long before we get Septembers $20 code?
Are they usually released early in the month?
Need a code for Hot toys Luke in Stormtrooper disguise
Thanks

Yikes. Yeah, don't know if they charge based on location but shipping estimate on Armory was $46 and Armory + Alfred was $63. Alfred must be one heavy son of a *****.

I contemplated getting figures from Mid Town because it seemed like an enticing deal. Especially since your first purchase through their iPhone app gets you 20% off in stock items. But when I looked at their matrix for shipping for pretty much all HT figures the number comes to 12% the cost of the item for shipping, that's crazy!

I listed the shipping matrix below and highlighted the cost for most figures in that range. The lowest you would most likely get would be the 22.99 shipping for a standard figure but with the armory like you stated was ridiculous. Its all because they charge a percentage of the cost of the item instead of a set number which I think is stupid.

Midtown Matrix.jpg

Yeah, I did the math and I think it still worked out to about 25% off and free shipping, which isn't terrible, but that's a horrible way to handle shipping costs. I could do local pickup since I'm in CT, but then I'd have to drive in, probably pay NY taxes which are over 8%. Or take the train and then carry the Armory on the train home (full disclosure: I have no interest in the armory). $63 would probably end up cheaper.

I bet the armory will wind up with the same deal again on SSC. Much better deal there.

I don't see where that shipping in that matrix is that bad. I pay on average $25 for shipping from Sideshow. The armory was more.

Totally forgot I had Leia on Flex until I got the reminder email about my first payment coming on Monday. Quickly cancelled before the first payment to avoid the fees. Will wait for it to be coupon eligible. That was close. :lol

I don't see where that shipping in that matrix is that bad. I pay on average $25 for shipping from Sideshow. The armory was more.

I agree, especially since there is a free option.

Back