Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Hey guys what's a good code to use on HT Vader ? The newest?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Dammit, had a 10% off pop up I hit accept and it vanished :mad::gah:

So is there any immediate time limit on the 10% pop ups? Got one on Pinhead.

I'm thinking if you wait you'll get better than 10%, either before or during spooktacular. :)

The EX was surprisingly still avail, w/750 ES I didn't want to gamble.

So is there any immediate time limit on the 10% pop ups? Got one on Pinhead.

As long as you get it to save to your Saved Discounts then you have maybe a month. Other wise you never know when youll get a pop up again.

Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

When does SUMM3R15 expire? Today?

This year will be my first Spook, and I'm really interested in what deals will be offered. I'm even more interested in the reward point handouts that I've heard about.

You have to be on the ball about the free rewards. It helps if you have Facebook on your phone. They'll post a code and if you're 15 or 20 minutes late it'll probably be expired.

At least that's how it was last year.

You have to be on the ball about the free rewards. It helps if you have Facebook on your phone. They'll post a code and if you're 15 or 20 minutes late it'll probably be expired.

At least that's how it was last year.
Thanks for the heads up. I have Facebook on my phone, so if they do the same thing this year, I'll be turning notifications on for the Sideshow Collectibles page so I'm more likely to see their posts quickly enough.

Also helps if you're signed up for notifications from very helpful members :wink1:

As long as you get it to save to your Saved Discounts then you have maybe a month. Other wise you never know when youll get a pop up again.

That`s one thing. Had to enter my E-mail when it popped up and is available from there, not the Saved discounts page.
Guess I have to add Pinhead in basket and then click the link I got in the e-mail.

Someone answer me this: I got 10% off on Pinhead specifacally, but also it says Qty:2. Do I have to buy 2 statues of pinhead for this to work? (that would be a *****)
So others who got this kind of pop up. Is it stated quantity 1 or 2?

Back