Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Check your emails for a $25 code.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Not using mine..

anhclx.png

SUMM3R15 is supposed to expire today right?

At some point.

Shoot, something's wrong, I tried using it but it won't let me, says it's invalid. I guess the 09/05/15 expiration is on the dot at midnight of 09/04?

Shoot, something's wrong, I tried using it but it won't let me. I guess the 09/05/15 expiration is on the dot at midnight of 09/04?

If it's expired already it would have been midnight of 9/05 which was almost 12 hours ago. Or 11:59PM PT September 4th.

I thought it was going to be 11:59PM PT September 5th (12 hours from now) - but I haven't seen the postcard in a few weeks. ;)

If it's expired already it would have been midnight of 9/05 which was almost 12 hours ago. Or 11:59PM PT September 4th.

I thought it was going to be 11:59PM PT September 5th (12 hours from now) - but I haven't seen the postcard in a few weeks. ;)

Bollocks! Okay, thanks. I posted the card earlier in the month and you're right, it actually expires earlier on the 3rd, but when you add it to SSC account, it shows the 5th. I guess they're information is wrong when you save it to the Saved discounts page.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 ...

Hoping they made a change or two to the kenobi head sculpt. Would love to add him to my collection with next month's code. If it stays as is maybe I'll buy if a bigger coupon works.

SUMM3R15 definitely still works. I literally just used it a minute ago.

Back