Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Just like in the OT. Clones were all dead or too old to be Stormtroopers by the time the OT rolled around. This is underscored in a very obvious way again in SW Rebels when you meet a few retired clones - and that's 5 years before the OT.

Awesome. I have never watched Rebels or dug into the backstory much. I assumed originally that the OT stormtroopers were regular enlisted personnel. Once the PT came out I thought they were all newer clones in the OT.

I hear Rebels is really good. I need to check it out.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Does bigbadtoystore.com ever have any coupons?

Sorry if the question is a stupid one

Looking to cash my spooktacular points on a first order storm trooper. Cannot wait!

Does bigbadtoystore.com ever have any coupons?

Sorry if the question is a stupid one

They sometimes have sales, but there's nowhere on the site to even input a code or coupon. There's no such thing on BBTS.

yeah i hope to get some spook rp this yr, need to shave off some of the price on hulk.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

You're not going to wait and see if they do another thanos for avengers which might have more accessories?

well yeah its long wait but some people on here are patient people and will wait and buy a specific version of said character. And you know how ht loves to re-release stuff with more accessories and force you to buy something twice.

Yeah I'm not willing to wait that many years for a villain I want now. When the time comes I'll get that version too.

Im not even sure why ht released thanos and not ronan. Ronan was the villan of that movie not thanos. Ronan would be cool to have :gah:

Where is my September coupon!!!!!!!! I needz it noaw

I agree about Ronan. He would have been an extremely cool figure. As for Thanos, that is just cashing in. The base for him is now there for a second release during Infinity War and in the interim, they can make a little extra off of this release with the throne.

I admit Id love to own this Thanos, but he is too big for me to reasonably display with that huge throne and he is also expensive. I can only justify purchasing him once, and like many, will wait strictly for the Infinity release where he actually has the guantlet.

I'll just get the parted out gauntlet when they release that figure. He may also look considerably different when he's all powered up with Infinity Gems. The current Thanos figure looks like the Comicbook version.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

I'll just get the parted out gauntlet when they release that figure. He may also look considerably different when he's all powered up with Infinity Gems. The current Thanos figure looks like the Comicbook version.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

You may as well buy the entire figure if you are going to buy the parted out gauntlet. It is going to cost an arm and a leg to pick up loose. I wouldnt be suprised if someone eventually creates a KO of it and charges like $29.99 or $39.99

Ebay prices will be three to four times that probably for the original. Still, that is cheaper than a whole figure. And you are right. He is sure to look different in Infinity War.

I'm surprised no coupon in Obi-wan that people are receiving now

^^no one is receiving Obi-Wan from Sideshow. They don't have him yet.

Damn your fast little fingers TonTon! ;) We even wrote essentially the same first sentence. Creepy.

Back