Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

Damn your fast little fingers TonTon! ;) We even wrote essentially the same first sentence. Creepy.

I uploaded a virus to your computer to on occasion post what you've typed out milliseconds before you. If only I could use these programming skills for something productive.:gah:

Just curious, so I feel better...is anyone else constantly checking this thread for the September code?

This hobby is so addictive, isnt it?

Where is my code Arycon ? listen to me carefully you call SS right now and you tell them you know who they are and that they better release that code to you NOW! If you don't I will have Pixelpiper cut you down with his glowing sabers

Just curious, so I feel better...is anyone else constantly checking this thread for the September code?

Yeah your not the only one . It's funny cause it seems like the enjoyment is about getting the figure with using coupons pre ordering waiting maybe flex payments . Then checking site for pics in hand finally when it ships u keep checking tracking then u get the item ... But it's all about acquiring that figure to me is the real fun

If you find this addictive, whatever you do, don't start customizing [emoji38]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

You are all cracking me up. It is good to know it isnt just me. I started this hobby with Mark IV. Then it was Thor 1.0, Spider-Man 3, Superman Christopher Reeve and on and on. Always "Just one more!"

I now have about 20 figures total and that isnt anything compared to many collectors here. Im adding one figure a month until January and two when Han and Chewie ship. And now I have to get Fury 2.0.

It just doesnt stop.

This hobby is terrible! Every yrs end i think well i finally got most of the **** i really wanted and that next yr there wont be as much **** so i can breathe a little easier. Of course its never true! There is always **** in the 1st 2 qtrs that hit me and i never get a break. :gah:
My problem is i preorder too many things as HT makes lots of things i like usually and i cant prioritise very well. Though this yr i canceled just about everything SW cuz of AoU. That helped some.

I won some points in a Chicky contest last weekend. Does anyone know how that works? Does she email out a code or something?

They will just magically show up in your account at some point. Make sure you keep some sort of proof that you won, like a screenshot of her saying that you won. It can take several weeks for them to show up so be patient. Did you already email her your account information (name, email address) so they can find your Sideshow account?

Man ... free points. I need to get on this Twitter.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

They will just magically show up in your account at some point. Make sure you keep some sort of proof that you won, like a screenshot of her saying that you won. It can take several weeks for them to show up so be patient. Did you already email her your account information (name, email address) so they can find your Sideshow account?

Thanks! Yep I sent her the email right after she tweeted that I'd won some points as a runner up. (It was for the droid contest.) I've won a small prize from her before but never points. So I'll keep an eye on my account!

I saw all these posts and got excited the September code was posted . I'm debating on just ordering without the coupon at this point lol im so impatient

I won some points in a Chicky contest last weekend. Does anyone know how that works? Does she email out a code or something?

I've won points and a figure from Chicky. A different person emailed me and said points were added to my account a few days after winning. The figure was shipped about a week after winning.

You'll get your points, no doubt. Patience. :wink1:

Where are folks winning figures at, Twitter? I enter almost every contest on the main site and have had no luck. Some people have won multiple times it sounds like.

I saw all these posts and got excited the September code was posted . I'm debating on just ordering without the coupon at this point lol im so impatient

Should be a code posted any day now. Unless your worried about a figure selling out I'd wait.

I won a Hot Toys Iron Man from their web site years ago and won an SSC Clone 2-pack from Twitter last year. I enter every web site contest they put up pretty much. Forgot to check Twitter for the last 9 months or so. :dunno

Back