Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Oh well, next month's code it is. Shows as expired for me too. What are you planning to get?

Was going to start on the Star Wars line finally. Maybe Luke? :wink1:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Anybody know if/when Luke stormtrooper is eligible?

Anybody know if/when Luke stormtrooper is eligible?

There isn't a specific amount of time for any figure to become eligible. Monthly coupons are supposed to work on anything listed to the site prior to the first of the previous month. September's code should work on anything listed prior to August 1st, so now you just need to find out when a particular figure was put up for order.

If a figure doesn't work and it should, it's usually corrected by Sideshow within a few days if reported.

Was going to start on the Star Wars line finally. Maybe Luke? :wink1:

I'm mostly doing Ep. IV, but I did get a Hoth Han and TaunTaun and I'll probably get something to represent RotJ as well.

I'm mostly doing Ep. IV, but I did get a Hoth Han and TaunTaun and I'll probably get something to represent RotJ as well.
Definitely, it'd be hard not to get the rest of the OT. Definitely want rotj luke and Vader in fighting pose. Don't know how I'm gonna make space... haha

I wanna order something from side show so badly lol ...

Wheres this new monthly code

If I order anything else before Thanos starts shipping it'll be Wolverine, Bruce armory, or the Mk43... If any of those get % off codes.

If I order anything else before Thanos starts shipping it'll be Wolverine, Bruce armory, or the Mk43... If any of those get % off codes.

You can use the Labor day code on Armory

Wonder if the people who get the Han/Chewy 2 pack next week will get the monthly code first?

New code: *T80025 series for $25 off

Looks like items applicable are the same as for the *LABDAY15 codes sent out a few days ago.
Look out for it in your email.

That $30 dollar code is nice, but I wish Batman was discounted too.

I've received three $25 dollar codes since friday .... just send us the monthly coupon already :lecture:impatient:

All these $25 codes are nice of them, but not enough to make me buy something. 30% off Wolverine would do the trick though.

Back