Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Sorry guys I dont usually buy things from sideshow :/

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

It's not a monthly code. We should get the monthly any time this month.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I dont usually buy things from sideshow :/

Sorry, I thought you were making a joke - we do that all the time here.

The first monthly code that will be applicable to the Squad Leader will be November's. *

September's will be for anything before August 1st.
October's for anything before September 1st.
November for anything before October 1st.

Squad Leader was listed September 4th, so November's code is the first that can work with it.

* this supposes a code is available for the month listed - sometimes there's no code for the month.

Last edited:

Asked this in the Chewbacca 1/6 thread but just found this thread. Anyone know of a $20+ coupon working on Chewy? I wanna pick him up while I have funds.

I've already answered in the other thread and above you can see info that also answers the question - on the first page may be more info. Codes generally come around toward the middle of the month, so maybe this week for the new one. The old code is expired as of last week.

I saw. Thanks, Pixel. I will keep the chat here since it is the codes thread. Enough off topic in the Chewy thread as is with all of the constant jokes and memes.

Is there a code I can use now for 20 plus off Kenobi?

Why not? Luke trooper is still out there, so is space trooper. Nowadays that exclusive tag seems to be "a trap".

I'm guessing there are up to a few thousand for SSC, but that they may simply cut the orders off at any time for this one.

The new stormtroopers do look fantastic, but I haven't seen the film yet and while I'm not saying the new ones are not going to be as good, the originals are still dear to me so I will keep the collection limited to that. I am curious too as to whether or not it will sell out to see if HT is still producing vast amounts of certain figures.

The new stormtroopers do look fantastic, but I haven't seen the film yet and while I'm not saying the new ones are not going to be as good, the originals are still dear to me so I will keep the collection limited to that. I am curious too as to whether or not it will sell out to see if HT is still producing vast amounts of certain figures.

If the new troopers can hit what they are shooting at i will be very disappointed :lol

Well supposedly, Stormtroopers are now regular people and not strictly clones. Maybe now they can actually shoot. Ironic...in the PT they were hardcore soldiers and in the OT they were more like mass produced fodder.

Well supposedly, Stormtroopers are now regular people and not strictly clones.

Just like in the OT. Clones were all dead or too old to be Stormtroopers by the time the OT rolled around. This is underscored in a very obvious way again in SW Rebels when you meet a few retired clones - and that's 5 years before the OT.

Thanks to all the new toys and merch, I'm getting excited... Despite my skepticism about the movie. I'm not going to buy a whole lot before the movie is out, certainly no HT.

Back