Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

Crazy Hot Toys stacking all the Flex payments early on the Star Wars figures. Going to be a huge kick in the gut. I don't understand why they don't keep the previous coupon active till they release the other one [emoji6]

Crazy Hot Toys stacking all the Flex payments early on the Star Wars figures. Going to be a huge kick in the gut. I don't understand why they don't keep the previous coupon active till they release the other one [emoji6]

I did a online chat with SS and there's no info whether or not a code is coming for this month. I just wish a monthly code could be used on multiple items you want to buy, cause I think it would be a win win situation for SS and for us.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

I just wish a monthly code could be used on multiple items you want to buy, cause I think it would be a win win situation for SS and for us.

^^^[emoji121]🏻️So true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. If I cant get a code from SS I will end up canceling a preorder that was pre-NRD. I can instantly save the same $20 with a retailer I know. I just dont like to go there first because I pay the full price up front.

Omg ! I freaking love this thread ! Not only was I pissed when I heard they were doing a second Batman print, I hated how it was actually smaller than advertised . I'm crying tears of joy because it's just been sitting in my garage waiting to get dumped on someone as an xmas gift

Check out some of the Mondo Batman prints or any number of other prints. There are so many different awesome ones out there. If you just type in batman print on eBay and trim it down a bit, so many great ones pop up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings **No Sept code yet

Was so busy today that I didn't have time to check out the speeder bike that arrived. Just realized now to check the outside of the box for the code. And there it was. A zero in today.

SAV3T0DAY

6f49488c8cbcfad9ba607c6bb59732e4.jpg

5f855d1196e73710f3e9b495bdd355f0.jpg

I actually tried to guess some back to school related codes today too. :slap

Thanks TonTon......what to use it on.....decision time. :dunno

Looking forward to your impressions of the bike in-hand?

Hmmm, I thought this one was going to work on Leia as she went up for pre-order in July.

But the pop-up says she's not coupon eligible.

Yeah, I tried to use it on Triwizard Harry, and the same thing happened. He should be eligible because he went up in July as well.

But the pop-up says she's not coupon eligible.

Probably an error that's likely to be fixed within the next week if someone mentions it to SSC. Happens all the time. If you'll be the one mentioning it, just make sure you know with certainty which day it was listed to the site.

Seems to be a regular occurrence now. Item dates are out of sync with coupon dates.

Probably an error that's likely to be fixed within the next week if someone mentions it to SSC. Happens all the time. If you'll be the one mentioning it, just make sure you know with certainty which day it was listed to the site.

Just emailed to let them know. :)

Leia was up for pre-order on 28th July (or before).

I'm surprised they don't just ditch that language on the coupon to avoid customer service calls about these codes. Those items close to the cut-off date almost never work right when the code goes up. Planning to use this one on Leia as well, figured I'd give it a few weeks. She isn't going anywhere.

I'm surprised they don't just ditch that language on the coupon to avoid customer service calls about these codes. Those items close to the cut-off date almost never work right when the code goes up. Planning to use this one on Leia as well, figured I'd give it a few weeks. She isn't going anywhere.

Yeah I want to use it on Leia make her cheap ! that little dirty princess

I'm doing the same

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the code ton ton, Luke trooper went up July 10 but still doesn't work yet. Will have to wait till Monday. Also there doesn't appear to be any definitive info on how "interchangeable" that helmet is. Strange that nothing has been shown this close to release?

Back