Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

With the two am and noon code do you think we've seen all of them for the day?

I just won the collector of the week!!! Susan sent me an email asking what I wanted!! YES!!

That's awesome! :clap

Were you one of the featured collectors in the newsletter emails? I didn't see any collectors in the last bunch of Spook ones

I really hope Ichabod Crane gets a discount on one of these Spook days. I've been wanting. Figure for awhile now just don't think it's worth the asking price

With the two am and noon code do you think we've seen all of them for the day?
The code from early this morning was still technically the 27th PST. We should see one more for the 28th...i hope.

The code from early this morning was still technically the 27th PST. We should see one more for the 28th...i hope.

Last year there were 13 codes, totaling $70. Currently we are half way through the week, and at 5 codes for $35. So we're pretty close to on pace for the same. Although this year they started with two $10 codes and last year the first 12 were $5 and only the very last one on Friday was for $10.

So far

Spooktacular Reward Points Codes:

YC9Q13 - $10 (SS Email) 10-26
HJ3T69 - $10 (Facebook) 10-26
HRX7H4 - $5 (SS Email) 10-27
L4Rx9J - $5 (Facebook) 10-27
TGG3W8 - $5 (SS Email)10-28

So far

Spooktacular Reward Points Codes:

YC9Q13 - $10 (SS Email) 10-26
HJ3T69 - $10 (Facebook) 10-26
HRX7H4 - $5 (SS Email) 10-27
L4Rx9J - $5 (Facebook) 10-27
TGG3W8 - $5 (SS Email)10-28

Good, I didn't miss anything while having my MRI done.

Of course the one I missed is for $10 :slap

So there will be one more for the day then if they stay true to two codes a day.

Last year there were 13 codes, totaling $70. Currently we are half way through the week, and at 5 codes for $35. So we're pretty close to on pace for the same. Although this year they started with two $10 codes and last year the first 12 were $5 and only the very last one on Friday was for $10.
I'd be pretty thrilled to get anywhere near that. So far i have claimed 4 of the 5 for $30 which I'm happy about. Anything more for me will just be that much better. I wish i took place in this in years past. It sounds like there were some great years.

Chicky keeps ignoring my tweets, the contest related ones. I'm sad :monkey2: :lol someone wanna help?

Chicky keeps ignoring my tweets, the contest related ones. I'm sad :monkey2: :lol someone wanna help?

What do you mean contest related? Entries?

I don't know any tricks, it's just hope that she notices you. I'm trying to sell my soul at the moment and not having any luck.

The soul ones, that's what I mean.

Notice me chicky-senpai! NOTICE ME!!!

The soul ones, that's what I mean.

Notice me chicky-senpai! NOTICE ME!!!
I think it sometimes just comes to blind luck. She picked me yesterday when i asked if there were plans for a Snake Plissken giveaway. I love reading her comments. She is a blast to follow on Twitter.

Good, I didn't miss anything while having my MRI done.
Can we keep this quoted after each new code is posted? It'll make things so much easier for people who are at work and can only refresh all the social media pages periodically.

This is some serious dedication, is this any of you guys?:

ssc.jpg

Can anyone give any tips on winning the contests? I tried sacrificing my cat, currently I'm waiting for the mailman so I can grab him and sacrifice his soul as well. Aside from these does anyone have any tricks???

Back