Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Yea I feel like all they really need open is this thread with how everyone keeps people up to date on contests.

Just for fun, if you won a SS contest and they said "any 1/6 figure thats in stock" which would you chose?

I'm torn between Deluxe Hulk or Whiplash 2.0

I think some of it may be luck, but that doesn't matter. You have something interesting or different to say for that moment when you're noticed. Something attractive. It's a lot like dating.

Just for fun, if you won a SS contest and they said "any 1/6 figure thats in stock" which would you chose?

If it was any single figure I guess I'd go with deluxe Hulk too, even though I have Avengers Hulk. If I could choose a set it'd be the Gordon batsignal.

Depends if you want them both. I have seen a couple contests for Whiplash and he has been out longer, so he might be included in a SPOOK discount.

Oh didn't consider the Gordon Batsignal. Right now I'd go Hulk just so I don't use the $325 in RP I have on him and save it for Hulkbuster but alas... I'm not winning any of those contests lol

I wouldn't mind Deadpool for a contest win. I might have to pick him up at some point if there isn't a Hot Toys movie one.

Do the rewards points expire at some point?

I'd probably go with a sand trooper or maybe obi wan. But between those... Hulk, just because I didn't like IM2 or whiplash.

Robocop most likely.

Whiplash!

I wouldn't mind Deadpool for a contest win. I might have to pick him up at some point if there isn't a Hot Toys movie one.

That is the only reason I've not pulled the trigger on the SS Deadpool... waiting to see if a movie one is done.

Granted i am not really much of a Deadpool fan and don't follow him isn't the Sideshow figure pretty on point for the comic version? And the movie version is pretty on point for comic right? Main difference would maybe be the Reynolds head sculpt.

No expiration, just expiration on the codes themselves, but once you add them to your account, they'll be there until you want to use them.

Great! Thanks. Maybe I will actually get a chance to use them at some point then. Being European I have to find a REALLY good offer before the taxes and whatnot doesn't kill the savings.

Back