Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Just for fun, if you won a SS contest and they said "any 1/6 figure thats in stock" which would you chose?

I'm torn between Deluxe Hulk or Whiplash 2.0

I have both (just got Deluxe Hulk in) and have to say if you don't have original Hulk I would go deluxe hulk, its pretty awesome. If you have original Hulk then go Whiplash as its a pretty cool figure.

Just got an email with code GOTHAM25 for $60 off the framed batman print. Limited to first 15 orders.

I think all of the beggars have run Susan out of the FB group. Way to go.

I think all of the beggars have run Susan out of the FB group. Way to go.
I wouldn't blame her. It's gross this year.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Well last year she made it more exclusive. You had to answer all those questions and she limited the group size. That made it a better group!

Robocop most likely.

I have Robocop and got him for nostalgia purposes during SPOOK last year... it's not bad. I wouldn't have paid full price for him but I think I got him at like 30% off with double RP and free shipping.

I have Robocop and got him for nostalgia purposes during SPOOK last year... it's not bad. I wouldn't have paid full price for him but I think I got him at like 30% off with double RP and free shipping.
Price is the main thing holding me back on him. $300 is out of my range for a 1/6 figure. Not that i have much money at the moment even if he goes on sale.

Just for fun, if you won a SS contest and they said "any 1/6 figure thats in stock" which would you chose?

I'm torn between Deluxe Hulk or Whiplash 2.0

Battle damaged Robocop/Alex Murphy twin pack for me, just that bit too dear for me at the moment when I have PF's that I want as well.

Neil

I am embarrassed for some of these people. Talk about thinly veiled begging.

I stopped checking it for that reason. It wasn't fun- it consisted of people violating rules, Susan "Tyler'ing them" and it became a sad commentary of geekdom.

maybe my memory is off but I seem to remember 20-25% discount codes for figures the first few days of Spook last year. and there being tons of figures with discounts. So far it seems like 3-4 figures have 10-15% discounts and that's it.

Maybe Sideshow has lower inventories this year and doesn't see a reason to deep discount?

Then she shouldn't have rewarded that behavior.

Pretty sure that is over with. For every post you see in that group there are many more PMing her and begging. It's bad. Don't be surprised if there is no FB group next year.

Price is the main thing holding me back on him. $300 is out of my range for a 1/6 figure. Not that i have much money at the moment even if he goes on sale.

It's well done, no doubt about it. It's a cool nostalgia piece but like I said it wouldn't have been something I shell out the $300 to obtain. I opened it, checked it out, put it right back in and it went into the closet just because I had limited space at the time.

I plan to get a detolf for random pieces. Robocop, my Terminator figures (T1 BD, DX 10, Guardian), Marty, The Crow, Elder Predator. Can't think of any "odd ball" figures I have. I hope they re-do Dutch though.

Pretty sure that is over with. For every post you see in that group there are many more PMing her and begging. It's bad. Don't be surprised if there is no FB group next year.

Would have been awesome if she kept the same group as last year. That group was pretty fun!

When they give out free stuff to random people in a small group, what do you all expect? Sheesh... Of course they will beg.

Back