Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Waiting for the following sets to get discounted. [emoji14]ray:

1) Blake and Gordon set with Bat Signal
2) Robocop and Murphy Set
So is everyone else. Toss the Bruce armory in there too... I wonder if they're saving the real discounts for the end.

negatory so far...on codes

Did Chicky ever pick a winner for her contest that ended almost 4 hours ago?

Tempted to go to sleep. I work nights but I'm off tonight (off until Spook is over actually) ... but I refuse to miss any codes ha

TGG3w8 was today's first code...no news on second??

Waiting for the following sets to get discounted. :pray:

1) Blake and Gordon set with Bat Signal
2) Robocop and Murphy Set

I'll take both of them if they're each 50% off with double RP and free shipping.

I'd grab the Armory with Bruce and Alfred for 40% off + double RP & free shipping.

I'll take both of them if they're each 50% off with double RP and free shipping.

I'd grab the Armory with Bruce and Alfred for 40% off + double RP & free shipping.

Sounds like an awesome deal but highly doubt they'll be discounted that much. Im guessing best 25% if that with Robocop and Murphy being my 1st pick.

Last year several figures were 30% off with free shipping and double rewards, right? I remember picking up an item with that type of discount. Don't remember anything steeper than that though.

I'm hoping for a DC or Marvel PF to go on sale without a code. I'll drop all my RP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last year several figures were 30% off with free shipping and double rewards, right? I remember picking up an item with that type of discount. Don't remember anything steeper than that though.

Hulk and Banner set were 30% off with free shipping and double RP. Mime Joker was 40% off plus double RP.

I picked up MoS Superman 30% off with double rewards last year, it was a good deal

Yeah I believe it ranged from 20% to 30% off. The only ones I can remember off the top of my head were
The Mandarin
Mime Joker
Tony Stark the Mechanic
Ton Ton

I picked up MoS Superman 30% off with double rewards last year, it was a good deal
Same, I wish I waited for Ada Wong and The Wolverine but all things considered, still good deals.

Back