Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Sorry, I knew it was a secret group now but I thought people here had still joined after the change. My bad.

Sorry, I knew it was a secret group now but I thought people here had still joined after the change. My bad.

No worries. Thank you for sending the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a huge difference between Spooktacular and Freaktacular. I recommend more members get involved in Freaktacular...do contests, give prizes away, maybe win one yourself. Either way it's much more fun than taking part in a marketing campaign just hoping for freebies.

Don't entice them! We have a great thing going! :lol :wink1:

Yup! I really miss it because it was, more personal. But now it's just gotten too big, and that's why I think it's changed so much. There's a lot of people who only show up on these boards just for Spook, or for codes. They're looking for freebies and deals and that's about it.

:(

yep just look at some of the post counts of some the most active in this tread.

I could only imagine the bitching that would have gone on about reward points today if they just added them now. I mean a lot of us had 1000s of dollars of stuff on order that originally we were told we wouldn't get points on since it was only new orders at first. It was a bummer but not a lot of bitching, today the board would have crashed

Sure am glad I'm on this thread though, have only received one of the reward point emails so far from SSC.

At least a couple have. Any member of the group can add anyone they're friends with on FB - then it's up to an admin to approve the addition.

Are they always giving out the second code so late? And is there usually only 2 codes per day or it's totally random?

yep just look at some of the post counts of some the most active in this tread.

I hang out here all the time even if i am quiet, spooktacular or not!

Are they always giving out the second code so late? And is there usually only 2 codes per day or it's totally random?
They've had 2 a day so far, but the facebook code has varied greatly in times. So it could appear at anytime really.

Agreed, their e-mails are so inconsistent and unreliable, at least in my experience.
It's not their emails. It's our email servers/isp etc.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Yup! I really miss it because it was, more personal. But now it's just gotten too big
:(

Bye-Bye-hipster.jpg

"I was into Spook before Spook was cool."

I'm signed up in gmail and yahoo. So far, I have gotten 1 email in yahoo on Monday. Nothing else.

I'm signed up in gmail and yahoo. So far, I have gotten 1 email in yahoo on Monday. Nothing else.

There are several checkboxes for those not getting all Newsletters, under the Newsletters heading at bottom of SS pages. Spook is one of them, you might want to check to make sure you are signed up for all of them there too :)

You solved it. Spooktacular wasn't checked.

If he just said it and left it alone it may not have gone the way it did. I can certainly understand that out of all the social media giveaways, Periscope is the least liked so far due to bandwidth and overflow of texting. Regardless what is done is done, and you know when people are going ape over a free Tonto you've crossed a line. I don't know anyone who was anxious for that figure.

lol, come on, you go to a con and if there is a free foam, tshirt, pin, pen, lanyard, bag, poster container, people will damn near trample you... the begging and brown nosing really that surprising?? i mean even the ladies are laying it on thick!

Back