Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Was about to say you'll just get moaning on what it's good for but I see that person removed their comment.

This $25 code just popped up on my screen, SDE-SHW15-10USYSI3. Says it's good on 45 of the 1/6th figures...saw some Star Wars stuff there, other than the regular Ironman stuff. Expires Nov. 27th. Hope it helps some of you out!

Those $25 codes are useless. They only work on overpriced, old stuff still in stock. Won't work on any of the returned prints or things like HT AOU black widow that's already been out for months now. :(

:rolleyes2 Didn't go back far enough...

Thanks for the effort. Someone may appreciate it :D

This $25 code just popped up on my screen, SDE-SHW15-10USYSI3. Says it's good on 45 of the 1/6th figures...saw some Star Wars stuff there, other than the regular Ironman stuff. Expires Nov. 27th. Hope it helps some of you out!

hey thanks brother!

i just got R2D2 for $125! thanks

For what it's worth. I was finally going to pull the trigger on Deadpool. Added him to cart. was going to add my $10 promo code, and accidentally added a second Deadpool in the process. Once I selected to check out, a box popped up giving me 10% off the purchase. Not sure what activated this. Random? Certain amount in cart? So I copied the code down, went to my wallet and added it. sure enough, it stuck. There was no list of "eligible only" items either. Expired 12/3. Wait until Black friday, or get 10% off deadpool is the question now. Hope this works for everyone.

I tried it but only get an offer for a Punisher art print for $76.

Noticed that gift cards are now available on SSC website, but looks like it's only for US customers.

There probably isn't an answer for this as it is dependent on each individual items stock.... but has anyone had a wait-list item convert? If so, how long did it take/usually take?

If the item hasn't been released yet, then there's a very good chance it will convert. I've had a couple of waitlist items convert in only a week or two. The suspicious side of me would say that they purposely put things on waitlist close to their release date just to create a false "demand" for the item, which will make people panic and put their names on the waitlist. As you know, you can't use points or coupons on a waitlist item, and more often than not, there will be a NRD so when the item converts, you pay the NRD and you end up paying full price.

OTOH, paying full price with NRD's and missing out on coupons is just "procrastinator tax". If you chose to wait til the last minute to order, then ya gotta pay for it! I did with the HT Han Ex!

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

There probably isn't an answer for this as it is dependent on each individual items stock.... but has anyone had a wait-list item convert? If so, how long did it take/usually take?

My Stealth Iron Man MKVII converted after a couple of weeks or so. Of course, that was waitlisted on day one. So maybe they weren't certain how many they could get, and set the original PO limit low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the item hasn't been released yet, then there's a very good chance it will convert. I've had a couple of waitlist items convert in only a week or two. The suspicious side of me would say that they purposely put things on waitlist close to their release date just to create a false "demand" for the item, which will make people panic and put their names on the waitlist. As you know, you can't use points or coupons on a waitlist item, and more often than not, there will be a NRD so when the item converts, you pay the NRD and you end up paying full price.

OTOH, paying full price with NRD's and missing out on coupons is just "procrastinator tax". If you chose to wait til the last minute to order, then ya gotta pay for it! I did with the HT Han Ex!

I think the item has been released. Premium Format Daredevil. I should have bought it when BBTS had two or three in stock but stupidly passed. I agree about putting the items as "waitlisted." Hopefully that is what happened with mine. Thank you for the answer.

My Stealth Iron Man MKVII converted after a couple of weeks or so. Of course, that was waitlisted on day one. So maybe they weren't certain how many they could get, and set the original PO limit low.

Couple of weeks? I guess I will give it two weeks, then I will stop holding out hope. Thanks for the answer.

some ppl will be on the WL for almost a year before it converts. Lots of times you have a decent chance of your WL converting when the item starts to ship depending on the item.

The cynics like us all believe this conspiracy :lol. I hate when you find out something got waitlisted a few days ago (meanwhile you could've used a coupon on it if you caught it), you jump on the WL early and get converted in 24-72 hours :monkey1

To further answer WWEJedi, it also depends on what the item is. With certain popular limited EX's like Midas or Python, if you don't get on in the first few hours or first day, there's a good chance that it won't convert. Certain other things that aren't as limited but equally as popular could be a nail bitters depending on when you get on. I got on the WL for the MK 43 EX before it was released but pretty late in the game, and it took a few months before it converted

Jawas, tie pilot, and stormy luke work for sure. Not sure about the others.

I used a code on Luke Stormie on 9/30. AT-AT Driver is definitely too new to work.

Last November no one got a monthly code until 11/22. So I'm saying there's a chance. :pray:

Thanks fellas. I was thinking that all I listed except AT-AT should be eligible at this point. I'd love a code to test it out :dance

So did anyone else get that 10% off their purchase, or is it a completely random thing?

I tried it but only get an offer for a Punisher art print for $76.

Same here. I tried but got the Punisher offer

The 27th? I just tried that on a few thinks (including R2) and it said no-go

The 27th? I just tried that on a few thinks (including R2) and it said no-go
These pop up all the time but are one-time use. The list of eligible items is pretty small though. I'll PM one over if I get one.

Edit: Check your inbox.

Anybody know what kind of deals they'll have on black Friday or cyber Monday on sideshow?

d5ilaguoggb3gi1inbmwfumm1.656x833x1.jpeg

Tried and got a pop up saying it couldn't find the code. Hmmm

Back