Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

These pop up all the time but are one-time use. The list of eligible items is pretty small though. I'll PM one over if I get one.

Edit: Check your inbox.

Thanks brother! :duff

One use only code. Already claimed...

That's how those work? Literally 1 time use as in one single customer

Yeah, they are uniquely generated codes, different every time they pop up.

If they could be used on anything they'd be a big deal, but they're only good on the reject pile.

I just saw that SSC is now offering gift cards, i sent out a email to my family making sure they know what i want for Christmas, LOL.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Didn't see it in the GC FAQ-

How many GC can you use on any given transaction? Does anyone know?

Let's say one doesn't like the idea of flexing-

Can said person buy 8 $100 gift cards in an eight month period and then pay for his Hulkbuster when it's released?

I'm really hoping we get some sweet Black Friday deals next week, since they surely didn't during Spook. Popcultcha got a LOT of our money during Spook. I got my order earlier this week... That's money which could have gone to Sideshow... Well, I suppose indirectly they got some of it, from my order anyway, since 3 of the 4 items I bought were Sideshow products.

Didn't see it in the GC FAQ-

How many GC can you use on any given transaction? Does anyone know?

Let's say one doesn't like the idea of flexing-

Can said person buy 8 $100 gift cards in an eight month period and then pay for his Hulkbuster when it's released?

Different states have different rules on gift cards but they should be considered like cash and should not have any restrictions on how they're spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This $25 code just popped up on my screen, SDE-SHW15-10USYSI3. Says it's good on 45 of the 1/6th figures...saw some Star Wars stuff there, other than the regular Ironman stuff. Expires Nov. 27th. Hope it helps some of you out!

Thanks for this! Allowing me to get Hawkeye for $204.99 shipped. Youre my new hero!

Different states have different rules on gift cards but they should be considered like cash and should not have any restrictions on how they're spent

Yeah, thats why I'm asking.

Apple, for example, only allows you to use 8 for some dumb reason. I wonder if that policy varies from company to company.

I'm really hoping we get some sweet Black Friday deals next week, since they surely didn't during Spook. Popcultcha got a LOT of our money during Spook. I got my order earlier this week... That's money which could have gone to Sideshow... Well, I suppose indirectly they got some of it, from my order anyway, since 3 of the 4 items I bought were Sideshow products.

Sideshow sent a few e-mails out hinting at "hot deals" for Black Friday week, maybe they changed from offering them during spook to Black Friday this year!

Does Australia have "Black Friday"? maybe PC will have more sales, :yess:

Yeah, thats why I'm asking.

Apple, for example, only allows you to use 8 for some dumb reason. I wonder if that policy varies from company to company.

Oh really? I'm in Mass and they have the most consumer friendly rules on gift cards. I'd have to imagine that you could get around that Apple restriction here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing as how black fridays just a repeat of spook should I at least expect a little better for twelve days? I forget how it went last year.

They just had $150 off the Engineer Statue. Listed as a '2015 Holiday Special'.
Lasted a few minutes as they only had five left.

That's what I was afraid of. I couldn't be certain if I remembered that correctly.

i don't even know what is in stock that i really want that would get discounted. Whiplash was the main thing and got the awesome price from PC. Maybe I would consider a War Machine. I doubt any HT Star Wars figures will be heavily discounted.

Back