Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

As of right now I want the Gordon set, Bruce armory, and Vader.

The first two maybe, but it'll be a long time before Vader gets a discount.

I was just about to ask the same question. I knew you were (like me) waiting for a good deal on the Blake/Gordon set. I got mine at PC.

I didn't even bother to enter the contest giveaway for this. I wouldn't even take a free one.

You'll need to pay the shipping on it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Superman is hideous. The HT version is so much better.

Still not as bad as the 1/6 Superman from SSC though.

How does BBTS find stock of a SSC PF before SSC? Canceled by WL from SSC and just ordered from BBTS. Just seems odd to me. Happy I was able to get one though.

That Superman is hideous. The HT version is so much better.

Still not as bad as the 1/6 Superman from SSC though.

I've repainted mine. Much better (like most SSC things) with better paint apps. SSC 1/6 superman is good once you do a body swap

How does BBTS find stock of a SSC PF before SSC? Canceled by WL from SSC and just ordered from BBTS. Just seems odd to me. Happy I was able to get one though.

They lost it in their warehouse and found it? What does that have to do with SS?

Didn't see it in the GC FAQ-

How many GC can you use on any given transaction? Does anyone know?

Let's say one doesn't like the idea of flexing-

Can said person buy 8 $100 gift cards in an eight month period and then pay for his Hulkbuster when it's released?

There is no restriction on the amount of Gift Cards you can use on a transaction. You simply just have to add the Gift Card(s) into your Sideshow Wallet (or during the checkout process) and the balances on each Gift Card get added to a pool of Gift Card money to use on a purchase (or multiple purchases)

'12 Days' was crap, a few teases. Still waiting for the 1:4 Endo reveal.

Endo won't see a fuller reveal until next year at this point. I saw parts of it the other day but it's not anywhere near being done sculpt wise or paint wise.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the update Alex. I got bored of waiting and managed to pick up a HCG 1:2 Endo instead :D

Feel bad saying it was crap now (but it was :lol)
I know it's not really an event but hints as to what's coming. Teasing something more than a year from pre-order (never mind release) seems a bit lame.
At least we got Red Sonja fully revealed, she's awesome! :D

Those $25 one shots aren't that bad. There are actually a few good 1/6 pieces that are eligible. Unfortunately none that I'm after but I'm sure they'll work nicely for some folks.

There is no restriction on the amount of Gift Cards you can use on a transaction. You simply just have to add the Gift Card(s) into your Sideshow Wallet (or during the checkout process) and the balances on each Gift Card get added to a pool of Gift Card money to use on a purchase (or multiple purchases)

Awesome, look forward to using a few.

Thanks for the update Alex. I got bored of waiting and managed to pick up a HCG 1:2 Endo instead :D

Feel bad saying it was crap now (but it was :lol)
I know it's not really an event but hints as to what's coming. Teasing something more than a year from pre-order (never mind release) seems a bit lame.
At least we got Red Sonja fully revealed, she's awesome! :D

It's your opinion and opinions are always a ok in my book. The whole point of 12 Days has always been teases and hints of products in the works (and giveaways, sometimes discounts). Some folks will like it and others won't (either due to their favorite character not being featured, license not being represented, and so on) so I completely understand when folks may or may not like an event. I will say that all items slotted in for this year's 12 Days of Sideshow are pieces expected to Pre-Order within the first 6/8 months of 2016. Now things could occur that would cause an item to be pushed back and not hit that 6/8 month target but we are trying to aim to include items that were going up for order within a shorter time frame between announcement and actual Pre-Order this time around. We are trying to get away from situations like the Endo 1/4 scale item that teased such a long time ago and still won't be ready until much later into 2016.

-SideshowAlex

It's your opinion and opinions are always a ok in my book. The whole point of 12 Days has always been teases and hints of products in the works (and giveaways, sometimes discounts). Some folks will like it and others won't (either due to their favorite character not being featured, license not being represented, and so on) so I completely understand when folks may or may not like an event. I will say that all items slotted in for this year's 12 Days of Sideshow are pieces expected to Pre-Order within the first 6/8 months of 2016. Now things could occur that would cause an item to be pushed back and not hit that 6/8 month target but we are trying to aim to include items that were going up for order within a shorter time frame between announcement and actual Pre-Order this time around. We are trying to get away from situations like the Endo 1/4 scale item that teased such a long time ago and still won't be ready until much later into 2016.

-SideshowAlex

I'm keeping my fingers crossed one will be a Flash PF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-SideshowAlex

Any idea on the official reveal for Wolverine?

Back