Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

There is no restriction on the amount of Gift Cards you can use on a transaction. You simply just have to add the Gift Card(s) into your Sideshow Wallet (or during the checkout process) and the balances on each Gift Card get added to a pool of Gift Card money to use on a purchase (or multiple purchases)

Endo won't see a fuller reveal until next year at this point. I saw parts of it the other day but it's not anywhere near being done sculpt wise or paint wise.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for that clarification.

I know it's a long shot, but:

You do not earn RP when buying GC on your account, right?

:)

Is this a comic version?
You haven't seen it before? Supposed to have 2 sculpts and multiple faceplates for the mask. I've been looking forward to the full reveal. This is the first proto back in 2014.

ed1d6a5df810315e2fa2b458bdc92809.jpg

You haven't seen it before? Supposed to have 2 sculpts and multiple faceplates for the mask. I've been looking forward to the full reveal. This is the first proto back in 2014.

No, thanks for the picture. Haven't bought any of the movie Wolverines because I was waiting for a comic version. Now, I am also looking forward to the full reveal. By the looks of the proto and if he comes with all the stuff you've mentioned this will be a must buy for me. :yess:

Question. I used my RP points to get HT Vader. Just noticed i was still charged a $30 NRD? Does that go toward shipping or should i only have used $270 of my RP?

Just to confirm i heard back from SS and the NRD does go toward the final shipping cost.

Just got an email from UPS that I've got a package from sideshow weighing 1lb. No idea. Haven't ordered anything.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Well that's good. Still curious if it's a bit of a glitch. I'll take that into account if I'm paying in full for a pre-order with rewards in the future.

No, thanks for the picture. Haven't bought any of the movie Wolverines because I was waiting for a comic version. Now, I am also looking forward to the full reveal. By the looks of the proto and if he comes with all the stuff you've mentioned this will be a must buy for me. :yess:
I've got a Jackman Wolverine that I'll gladly replace with this. I always considered it a stand in until a comic suit was released.

Will the gift cards ever be made eligible for non US customers? I wouldn't mind having one or two for Christmas gifts.

No code on Black Friday?

For those waiting patiently for Sideshow deliveries after delays, watching the below link, specifically the part at 0:55, may give you some hint as to what has happened to your delivery. Please note the emblem on the side of said container. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saj1z17eZpE

Thanks for that clarification.

I know it's a long shot, but:

You do not earn RP when buying GC on your account, right?

:)

Purchases made with the newly released Sideshow Gift cards earn full rewards points. The only time a purchase wouldn't earn points or only partial points is when coupon codes, promo codes or reward points are used on a purchase.

-SideshowAlex

Will the gift cards ever be made eligible for non US customers? I wouldn't mind having one or two for Christmas gifts.

Only folks within the U.S. can purchase gift cards at this time. However, a gift can be used by a person outside of the U.S. (Though please note that non-U.S. Tax, VAT, import fees cannot be paid for with a Gift Card when placing an order).

-SideshowAlex

For those waiting patiently for Sideshow deliveries after delays, watching the below link, specifically the part at 0:55, may give you some hint as to what has happened to your delivery. Please note the emblem on the side of said container. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saj1z17eZpE

:rotfl good eye.

Back