Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Anyone gonna do the email thing with the codes like spook?

Pixelpiper's set it up ready to go again.

I have the emailing tool activated.

Now we just need Sideshow to play ball and give out RPs. But as Pix noted, they may only be giving them out for winning competitions, as the wording says: "your chance at bonus rewards points".

If you're on the Spook list already, we don't have to re-sign up correct?

I hope everyone gets some good discounts!

Pixelpiper's set it up ready to go again.

I have the emailing tool activated.

Now we just need Sideshow to play ball and give out RPs. But as Pix noted, they may only be giving them out for winning competitions, as the wording says: "your chance at bonus rewards points".

How do you get on the email list?

I have my eye on hoping to get a deal on HT Vader and Hawkeye

How do you get on the email list?

I have my eye on hoping to get a deal on HT Vader and Hawkeye

Vader's not even out yet, so the only deal maybe for him would be free shipping. SS only ever does deals on in-stock older figures that aren't moving. Never on pre-order items that haven't even shipped yet. That would be great though!! I'm still waiting to order him too. I have $250 in RP's, if they give out more would be great to get him for almost free... :)

You've got MONTHS before a deal on Vader.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

There's no guarantee on Vader even having a deal before he goes to waitlist.

That was the case with Falcon, Mk43 and Wolverine. Waited for a deal on them, next thing I knew they were gone.

Vader's not even out yet, so the only deal maybe for him would be free shipping. SS only ever does deals on in-stock older figures that aren't moving. Never on pre-order items that haven't even shipped yet. That would be great though!! I'm still waiting to order him too. I have $250 in RP's, if they give out more would be great to get him for almost free... :)

I'd settle for a monthly code equivalent for Vader - I believe I used those on pre-ordered stuff before. $20 to $25 off really takes the edge off; it especially adds up over multiple figures.

Hawkeye is in stock though, maybe there will be a good deal for him though.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Hawkeye could have a deal of some sort during black friday, I think he is eligible for one of the $25 codes or maybe $30 ones that are one-time use already. And Vader will certainly be eligible for a monthly $20 code but like the Stormtroopers and now Chewie, it's possible he'll sell out before any steeper discount hits. Waiting for a $20 code for Vader myself.

Here's a link to one of the $25 codes:
Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

And here's a link for the $30 code. Same stuff really. But you can only use each once so choose wisely.

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

i waited for a code for Chewy and now look...f'ed in the A.

had to shell out $479 to BBTS for the pair. sucks. no discount and no points. thats $23 worth of points missed.

oh and on top of that, i had it preordered MONTHS ago using a code. then i cancelled when i got nervous over those early chewy pics and lost my $48 NR deposit too.

so now I'm $530 deep on this figure set with no points. Lovely.

i cant believe what this hobby has become. I'm mystified over these prices nowadays.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

I just want some reward point for further order.

I've got about $90 in rewards I'm going to use on Vader.

I've learned this past year you can't count on a discount, no guarantee it will happen.

Chewie just went to waitlist on the 24th but if you go on the waitlist NOW that significantly increases your chances by 90-95% that you will convert.

Bonus reward points huh ... this might just be a fruitful Black Friday after all.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

i waited for a code for Chewy and now look...f'ed in the A.

had to shell out $479 to BBTS for the pair. sucks. no discount and no points. thats $23 worth of points missed.

oh and on top of that, i had it preordered MONTHS ago using a code. then i cancelled when i got nervous over those early chewy pics and lost my $48 NR deposit too.

so now I'm $530 deep on this figure set with no points. Lovely.

i cant believe what this hobby has become. I'm mystified over these prices nowadays.

Kids, don't be like this guy.[emoji121]🏻
This is an example of what "not-to-do."

I'm sorry that happened to you BLS, but your lesson learned helps others avoid the same mistakes. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on Twitter. If you're on Pinterest, pin something you'd like to have on their "Sideshow Wishlist" board and you just might win it!

View attachment 225399

Thanks for that! Is that all you have to do, just create the board and start pinning? Do we have to somehow notify Sideshow of the board?

Thanks for that! Is that all you have to do, just create the board and start pinning? Do we have to somehow notify Sideshow of the board?

I've been wondering that too

If you follow Sideshow, will they see your wishlist board then?

Back