Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

It could be worse, you could be getting nothing, nada, 0 from SS and you would probably still buy things you like anyway.

Exactly, even with no codes they still give you 5% back. BBTS usually charges me more for shipping since i live further away from them then i do SSC, so I dont save any money buying from them and they dont give me any reward points. The only bonus about BBTS is they package the product better then SSC. Still i'd always choose SSC over BBTS for the reward points. If i lived on the East Coast or was closer to BBTS maybe things would be different

It could be worse, you could be getting nothing, nada, 0 from SS and you would probably still buy things you like anyway.

i would only buy SS exclusive things that i couldn't get anywhere else, and id have to love them. the only thing currently in that boat are the masters of the universe statues. and even still, now with these prices, i don't buy as much as i used to. so in the long run, there are probably more of me out there then people who will pay whatever SS asks. i think a lot of people have been re thinking their habits based on these recent price hikes.

I think people were arguing about coupon codes for statues right about the time Rome fell.

And even back then Sideshow had quality control problems.

Lots of complaints about lack of paint and even missing limbs.

venus-de-milo_lp78sXov.jpg

And even back then Sideshow had quality control problems.

Lots of complaints about lack of paint and even missing limbs.

venus-de-milo_lp78sXov.jpg

Was that because of shipping?

They should have spent the extra denarii on an outer shipper.

Looks like a clean break at least. Some super glue would fix that right up.

Sideshow will give you one gold coin and three silver coins as a partial refund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll replace it, but you have to destroy that one first.

So minus our mere speculation, has anyone confirmed the end of monthly codes?

There's more HT talk here then anything else which I'm just not into and just as well unsubscribe...

I think Sideshow may have discontinued their live chat. On top of being incredibly hard to find, and waiting a decent amount of time to get a response, there is no indication that anyone is even there anymore.

I actually just got off with a rep on live chat, not about coupons.. was about a previous order..but they answered within 10 minutes.

I was actually planning to live chat with them soon. I was given a $15 credit to my account as recompense for a damaged box. Was going to ask if I could combine that credit with my RPs if I ordered Deadpool.

I was actually planning to live chat with them soon. I was given a $15 credit to my account as recompense for a damaged box. Was going to ask if I could combine that credit with my RPs if I ordered Deadpool.

Shouldn't be a problem, I just added a $50 discount from a previous damaged statue to my next order which already has another discount from a coupon code. A credit they owe you won't conflict with using coupons or any other discounts.

Shouldn't be a problem, I just added a $50 discount from a previous damaged statue to my next order which already has another discount from a coupon code. A credit they owe you won't conflict with using coupons or any other discounts.
Good to hear, thanks for the info. It'll make a nice little dent in the cost of Deadpool.

Live chat is definitely still there and pretty helpful depending on your rep. I was chatting with Elise over my gold stormy mess this morning. They are definitely not there until 5 pm PT though. They are usually done at 4:30. Long gone are the days of Kathy who was the best and seemed to be quick to answer all day.

I actually just got off with a rep on live chat, not about coupons.. was about a previous order..but they answered within 10 minutes.

Oh okay, then. Glad that it's still around. I thought it was dead because usually if they're busy it'll tell you that they're with someone and how many people are ahead of you. This time I got none of that info, and I waited a lot longer than 10 minutes.

I just received a code for $75.00 off War Machine Mark 2. According to the site it has free shipping. So If I use the code do I get free shipping too?

Back