Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

:exactly:

quote of the day.....

this crap is hurting my eyes. cmon.

:hi5:

I walked away from the screen for 15 minutes, and coming back the white is bright again!

Have to re-adjust each time.

It's not good for the eyes but I don't want to turn down the monitor contrast as it mucks up everything else. Especially when deciding on blue/brown Han coats!

I'm working on isolating some of the styles right now - I'll post them somewhere when I'm done and then they can be used with the browser's CSS override feature (or greasemonkey or similar) to override the style on the forum.

I walked away from the screen for 15 minutes, and coming back the white is bright again!

It's not good for the eyes but I don't want to turn down the monitor contrast as it mucks up everything else. Especially when deciding on blue/brown Han coats!

Priceless! Yeah I wouldn't mind ditching the white background. I remember when they did the last switch to the green and at first I thought it was a really odd theme but I grew to love it and it never hurt my eyes.

I got a new $20 coupon with my Mary Jane. Only good thing since she came with a crack :(

SIDESHOW20TH

Well that sucks. I guess I should start checking my statues. I just keep them in the box until I am ready to display, which is way after they arrive.

The only contests I have won is when they used to do the contests on Spook Chat, Spook searching on their site or in the Sideshow Spook thread. I have never won one of the entry form contests myself. My wife has managed to surprise me twice with the Christmas wish granting from Sideshow so I can never complain about not winning anything.
Yeah, entry form contests are impossible. Too many people entering nowadays. I won a twitter contest once, and felt extremely lucky. Those and Facebook aren't easy, either... Still, it's nice they give away so much stuff...

Gee, I wish this thread was about coupon codes

The white doesn't seem so bright now. Maybe I'm getting used to it.

Don't like the red at all, and the text could be bigger.

I hope there'll be some more style choices soon. The old version was easier on the eye.

Everything else seems more user friendly though.

Agree about the font, would like it bigger too. Don't like the white at all, never do on any internet forum - it's blinding especially when viewing on larger monitors. I'm hoping for any black/dark or chrome/silver theme so I can put my sunglasses away :D

:exactly:

quote of the day.....

this crap is hurting my eyes. cmon.

I'm working on isolating some of the styles right now - I'll post them somewhere when I'm done and then they can be used with the browser's CSS override feature (or greasemonkey or similar) to override the style on the forum.

Priceless! Yeah I wouldn't mind ditching the white background. I remember when they did the last switch to the green and at first I thought it was a really odd theme but I grew to love it and it never hurt my eyes.

Gee, I wish this thread was about coupon codes
LOL! I get your point, but it's the first day on the new board. We gotta cut people some slack. Everyone wants to give their opinions, as well as help each other out in finding things. It's not like there's new points codes to post. Just the new $20 coupon, which will be around for a while... But I am glad that was posted, since I will most likely use it. So thank you, Racetrack!!!

I've handed out all the Reputation points I can for today. :( Have to wait until tomorrow to unload more on you guys...

238.gif

So far with some replacement CSS I've done the following:

All red bars have been made a muted blue
Post bars have been reduced in thickness
Fonts have all been increased in size, including quick post text
Post background has been changed to light grey
Forum width is now resizable with a minimum width of 1000 pixels. (previously fixed at 1344 pixels or so)
HUGE premium and moderator banners have been shrunk dramatically and placed on a single line
Reduced spacing between lines on user stats under avatar
Removed the underlines under those same user stats

Still checking a few things.

Horrible! just horrible. ruined a perfectly good forum Ugh!

Forum width is now resizable with a minimum width of 1000 pixels. (previously fixed at 1344 pixels or so)
HUGE premium and moderator banners have been shrunk dramatically and placed on a single line

That sounds awesome! Well done, sir! :lecture

Any new codes? .... No you say? .....

ImjfZhg.gif

Sounds perfect.

Is there a quick tab sir for us to check our subscribed thread forums? Still trying to adjust with new setting but wanted to know if mods can add the tab where we can just click one to go to the subscribed thread. Rather than searching for 4-5 click posts. I hope i make sense. Can't really explain buy hope you got the picture. I still
May not know where to find it. Thank You:)

Is there a quick tab sir for us to check our subscribed thread forums? Still trying to adjust with new setting but wanted to know if mods can add the tab where we can just click one to go to the subscribed thread. Rather than searching for 4-5 click posts. I hope i make sense. Can't really explain buy hope you got the picture. I still
May not know where to find it. Thank You:)

Wish it were one click as well, the best I can offer is 2 click for you: Click 'Quick Links' > 'Subscribed Threads' :)

Back