Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I just talked to someone on their web chat and they said they would forward my concern over my Friday order to the upper management. She said the points should be able to be added manually after 40 days of shipment. She also did not question what I was asking at all so maybe this really is a new thing. I will have to address my current orders as soon as I know for sure though.

UPDATE: Before I ended the conversation with Elisse I made sure to ask if this was definitely a new thing and she did say yes.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Ya it seems like it's definitely something they just recently changed. So I say if you order something now with a coupon and don't see the pts, contact customer support and they should give them to you.

Interesting news.... how far back will this go, with respect to the earliest order they will start giving Reward Points for the difference after a coupon is applied? Or is this just for recent or new orders only?

This are indeed great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Ah ok, so only new orders then. I don't blame them, otherwise they'd be owing me thousands of points, LOL

But when does it start? All my preorders still show no points pending on anything I used coupons on.

Currently folks that have items on Pre-Order in which they applied a discount to will not have pending reward points showing in their online account (but that should be fixed in the VERY near future). Right now the programming is in place, so that once your item is shipped to you, your pending points for that order will show in your online account (which you will then be able to use 40 days after your item has shipped to you). People that had an item shipped to them 40 days as of 5PM (PT) on Friday, February 14, 2014 should also be receiving their earned reward points on their shipped order in which they had applied a discount to.

-SideshowAlex

collect14 didnt work on star wars grievous :( maybe cus its the wait list?
You cannot use coupons or points or any discounts on a wait list item, ever.

is there a new $25 code floating around here? this one expired on the 17th. I was going to pick up Spider man
$25 coupons are few and far between. You may be waiting a long time before another one. Most coupons are $15 or $20.

I think someone was told it started on Friday
YIPPEE!!! I placed an order over the weekend with the $25 coupon.

Currently folks that have items on Pre-Order in which they applied a discount to will not have pending reward points showing in their online account (but that should be fixed in the VERY near future). Right now the programming is in place, so that once your item is shipped to you, your pending points for that order will show in your online account (which you will then be able to use 40 days after your item has shipped to you). People that had an item shipped to them 40 days as of 5PM (PT) on Friday, February 14, 2014 should also be receiving their earned reward points on their shipped order in which they had applied a discount to.

-SideshowAlex
Thanks for confirming, Alex!

What is the restrictions for the Collect14 code, only in stock or No preorders from certain dates?

-SideshowAlex

Fantastic! Thanks so much for confirming, Alex!

And there you have it, thank you Alex. WOW this is great news. SSC you guys rock.

What is the restrictions for the Collect14 code, only in stock or No preorders from certain dates?

Just no preorders or in stock that went live Jan 31 - Feb 28

Back