Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Are there any changes to the multi-discount policies? Such as:

Use of Reward Points or Coupons on Free Shipping items
Use of Reward Points AND Coupon on the same order

Also, does the new policy cover all instances of Reward Points earned on dollars spent? Such as using Reward Points (instead of a coupon which has been the recent discussion) and collecting RP on the remaining balance spent?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Also, does the new policy cover all instances of Reward Points earned on dollars spent? Such as using Reward Points (instead of a coupon which has been the recent discussion) and collecting RP on the remaining balance spent?
Alex used the word "discount" so I'm pretty sure that covers ALL discounts, whether points, G/C, or coupon. Whatever you paid, you should earn points on. As for combining discounts, I bet that's still a big fat no-no.

I always thought that we should earn points on actual money spent. If you buy a $400 figure, you get points on $400. If you buy a $200 figure, you get points on $200. So if you get $20 off and buy it for $180, you should get points on $180.

Absolutely fantastic that they are making this change. Bravo, SSC.

Are there any changes to the multi-discount policies? Such as:

Use of Reward Points or Coupons on Free Shipping items
Use of Reward Points AND Coupon on the same order

Any applied discount is under this new reward point earning policy that's been put into place recently, so whether you use a gift card, gift certificate, reward points, coupon code, etc. you will still earn reward points on what you paid for the piece after the discount amount you apply.

Double dipping of discounts is still not something that will be allowed most of the time. There are some product instances for certain In-Stock items where one can take advantage of a shipping deal and a coupon or gift certificate but there really are no plans to allow double/triple/etc. discount for the majority of items...especially Pre-Order items.

-SideshowAlex

What is the restrictions for the Collect14 code, only in stock or No preorders from certain dates?

This coupon is good on most In-Stock and Pre-Order items. New Pre-Orders that went up between the beginning of the year through the end of this month cannot have the Collect coupon code (or any coupon code) applied to them.

-SideshowAlex

That sounds totally fair, please extend a thanks to all the people at Sideshow responsible for bringing this policy change to fruition.

Any applied discount is under this new reward point earning policy that's been put into place recently, so whether you use a gift card, gift certificate, reward points, coupon code, etc. you will still earn reward points on what you paid for the piece after the discount amount you apply.

Now that is the best news I've heard in a long time, I suspect this will please everybody! Thank you. :clap

This is great. I don't have to stack up rewards points until I get enough to get something for free now.

Great news! Makes it even more likely I'll buy direct from Sideshow even on the non-exclusive items :rock

Thanks for the great news Alex. Nice to see a change in that system everyone has been wanting. Will be a nice push for a lot of people to order directly off of Sideshow.

Thanks SSC Alex. These are good and fair changes which will help my continued business with SSC.

Thank you Sideshow for this wonderful offer.

This coupon is good on most In-Stock and Pre-Order items. New Pre-Orders that went up between the beginning of the year through the end of this month cannot have the Collect coupon code (or any coupon code) applied to them.

-SideshowAlex

Huh, maybe that's why I was having trouble if it is actually Jan 1- Feb 28, cause the card itself says Jan 31-Feb28 :dunno

BHcANiK.jpg

Huh, maybe that's why I was having trouble if it is actually Jan 1- Feb 28, cause the card itself says Jan 31-Feb28 :dunno

BHcANiK.jpg

What item are you trying to apply the discount to?

-SideshowAlex

If I have pre-order from last year that I used a coupon code on will I get reward points 40 days after it ships later this year?

Great to know! Thanks Alex!

I used the valentines code on the Tony Stark mechanic on flexpay. The code took it and let me check out but now I checked and it doesn't have the code applied. What happened? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This new policy is fantastic. Have to find something to use that collect14 on. Too bad most of my orders right now are on payment plans so I can't cancel and reorder with the coupon.

R.I.P Lcs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back