Custom 12" Blade Runner project underway...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute... Deckard's pants were grey?!
Damn!

Very cool update man, looking forward to more details on this.
BTW, is it me or are the jacket's sleeves a bit short?

Very nice Ryan!! Dude, that looks PHENOMENAL so far. I can't wait to see the thinner coat.

As for the head, I sculpted the neck and dremelled off the Indy hair so I will do the hair and forehead work this week. So expect a finished product very soon. :rock

Wait a minute... Deckard's pants were grey?!
Damn!

Very cool update man, looking forward to more details on this.
BTW, is it me or are the jacket's sleeves a bit short?

The bulk of the jacket is preventing the sleeves from hanging down as far as they should. Also the wrist pegs are'nt shoved all the way in.

Thanks,
Ryan

This is looking amazing. I wish I was good at doing fabric stuff, I've never really tried (beyond customising Indy/Aragorn clothes etc). Jane (wife) is really clever with a sewing machine, but on larger things... recovering our sofas, making curtains and the like... but I don't know if she'd be as good as this. Not even sure if her sewing machine can 'go small enough'. The detailing on this seems incredible

Excellent work!! :bow

Very nice Ryan!! Dude, that looks PHENOMENAL so far. I can't wait to see the thinner coat.

As for the head, I sculpted the neck and dremelled off the Indy hair so I will do the hair and forehead work this week. So expect a finished product very soon. :rock

WICKED Josh! That just made my day! Between your heads and Ryan's suit, we're gonna be in Deckard HEAVEN! Must get it ALL!!!

:rock

I will have some more work this weekend. I had to take a few days off to work on commission stuff and a few head paints I needed to get out.

Thanks,
Ryan

Nope that is still the android hunter shirt. I am waiting on my custom printed fabric with the correct print to come in.
Now, that is something I'm really looking forward too! I so need a correct Deckard shirt & tie! I really don't like the android hunter shirt & tie, but I might have to get that if I can't find better, so my hopes are on you!!!!

Holy carp (yes, carp)... this is just amazing work. The colors alone make it look so much better than the android hunter!

I would love a set of these duds. I just don't think that with any amount of practice I could come up with such a top tier piece. :monkey5

Ok as promised here is the update. The new blazer fabric worked out tons better than the first go around. I also re-fit the pants to give a little more room esp when tucking the shirt in. Speaking of the shirt I received my custom printed fabric for the shirts in today so that will be the next update( That is still the android hunter shirt and tie in the pics). After the shirt I will finish up the correct tie and the leather belt and holster and he should be ready to retire a few replicants.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned!
Ryan

dec-w8.jpg

dec-w9.jpg

dec-w10.jpg

Back