Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats TDK long. The Begins is so much more longer than that.

4121187324_92041a28de_z.jpg

4121187310_e3c522a324_z.jpg

Maybe it wasn't this one that was badly creased. Such lovely capes though.

dscf0025h.jpg

dscf0027j.jpg

dscf0029x.jpg

dscf0032y.jpg

dscf0030a.jpg

Nice photos!

Awesome custom capes. I most order several for my TDKs if they are still available.

Are the custom capes (TDK) still available?

THANK YOU Iforigno!!!

640803.jpg

And for those wondering how to insert Iforigno's capes, this is how I did it, I glued the edges of the cape as in this pic into little squares and waited for them to dry, this made them get hard and basically they become the clips to put then in as in this pic:
14wgikl.jpg

Then I used a plier to gently push the home made clips in:
2agksb5.jpg

And it's in clean, this looks far more neat than when you just shuff the ends in IMO. I'm a picky futzer lol.
14c43nm.jpg

Hmm. Seems like you would want to put more of the cape into the holes. Otherwise you would have a really long V in the back. (Hard to tell what your V is like in the first pic.)

i need to push this thread. I got yesterday the new velvet cape from lou, and man, I'm soooo speechless. I had at my figures always his 'normal'-capes, but upgraded sincerly my dx with the velvet one, and what a huuuuuuuuuge improvement. everyone who's loving the standard-lou-cape will be sooo happy when they put the newer one. it is so deep black, really smooth and nice laying. I'm so in love with this cape and it looks so movie-accurate.

So I want to thank Lou for this cape. That is so perfect mate and I hope you will sell more of them!

i need to push this thread. I got yesterday the new velvet cape from lou, and man, I'm soooo speechless. I had at my figures always his 'normal'-capes, but upgraded sincerly my dx with the velvet one, and what a huuuuuuuuuge improvement. everyone who's loving the standard-lou-cape will be sooo happy when they put the newer one. it is so deep black, really smooth and nice laying. I'm so in love with this cape and it looks so movie-accurate.

So I want to thank Lou for this cape. That is so perfect mate and I hope you will sell more of them!

thanks for the compliments man. I actually am all out of that material, but if there was enough demand for it than I would buy more.

I thought you said that the old material is better than the velvet ones?

I like both, but I am all out. If at least 10 people were committed to purchasing the velvet capes than I would order more. The velvet material is much more expensive than the rayon and was just experimenting with different material.

I have a short batman begins cape if anyone wants it. It is shorter so I would only charge 20 for it, I believe it is a little longer that floor length but it still looks great. It is in the rayon material.

Back