Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STUFF IT!!! :lecture

I use a really small flat head screwdriver. Just don't ram it in as it could punch holes in the cape.

When you guys think about the the actual film do you picture him with a longer cape or shorter one?

Not considering when he's riding the batpod or gliding, just when he's standing,running, fighting, crouching or just be a general bad@ss?

Also, his cape had those bat grooves along the bottom when he was gliding but was it like that when he wasn't?

Last edited:
Oh my god! Seriously. I can't get over how these velvet capes look and feel. I thought the Rayon or whatever was amazing when I first got them. Don't get me wrong though, they still are nice but when you see this against them it's like night and day once again.

Oh my god! Seriously. I can't get over how these velvet capes look and feel. I thought the Rayon or whatever was amazing when I first got them. Don't get me wrong though, they still are nice but when you see this against them it's like night and day once again.

thanks man, im glad you like them

When you guys think about the the actual film do you picture him with a longer cape or shorter one?

Not considering when he's riding the batpod or gliding, just when he's standing,running, fighting, crouching or just be a general bad@ss?

Also, his cape had those bat grooves along the bottom when he was gliding but was it like that when he wasn't?

Hmm, well different capes were used for different scenes, but I do think the short cape is more screen accurate.

That said, I still prefer the look of the long cape. Something about the cut of it makes it soooo easy to futz. WHen I'm using the short cape it will take me 10 minutes to poke and prod at the cape to get it to look they way I want, but the long cape almost futzes itself.

And for 'badass' poses, the long came cant be beat imo. It gives a simple pose a really dynamic feel.

I always picture him with a cape that just touches the floor. So a short one. I think it suits the TDK suit better than a large cape tbh! Large cape is more suited to the original suit for me.

They use all sorts of different capes on the movie depending on the scene, sometimes it's short sometimes it's long. Personally I prefer the short cape!

Got one on order, can't wait to get it in hand.

yeah...totally should've bought one of these when they were still available. :slap

If I can get 10 people to commit or 10 capes I will buy some more fabric. The only thing is the TDK capes out of the velvet material are 30 dollars and the Begins versions are 40. So if there is enough interest out there I will order some more fabric.

Iforigno, do you know which material my cape will be? My buddy graywolf87 ordered 2, 1 of which is mine. Cheers.

I started an interest list in the very first post of this thread for a velvet cape. Again I need 10 people to commit or 10 capes before I order material.

Back