Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the differences?

A little more thicker, outside and inside materials are different like the film, heavier for draping nicely and as dark as jet black fabric can be.

It's actually the short cape. I had originally asked for it to be a little longer so no light would peek through the bottom. As I already have a really short version from buddylee that fits those needs should I use it.

dscf0183e.jpg

I am interested in the velvet cape, I've sent you a PM. Please let me know the answer when you get a chance
Thanks

What did you have in mind for this order of 10?

Either one?

Also, is the velvet only on the back?

What did you have in mind for this order of 10?

Either one?

Also, is the velvet only on the back?

I have to special order the fabric so I just need 10 people to commit. I will be doing long tdk, short tdk and begins capes. The tdk capes will be 30 dollars each and the begins cape will be 40. The velvet material only is velvet on the outside and has a black silk material on the inside. Basically identical to the films capes.

I have to special order the fabric so I just need 10 people to commit. I will be doing long tdk, short tdk and begins capes. The tdk capes will be 30 dollars each and the begins cape will be 40. The velvet material only is velvet on the outside and has a black silk material on the inside. Basically identical to the films capes.

So a TDK short velvet will be $30 shipped? Same for a long one?

I still can't get over how dark this fabric is. It's like HDTV advertising. The blacks are so black and the whites are so white. ¬_¬

Gorgeous fabric though.

How it looks close up.

dpp07da09040e0a25.jpg

...and the Begins cape is sexy! TDK short on the right.

dpp07da09040d2557.jpg

dpp07da09040d2e33.jpg

TDK long above.

dpp07da09040d2b33.jpg

Beautiful display there vodoun.

And just to clarify, that's the dark knight long in the last photo?

As always vodoun, amazing pics! That OC Bats looks superb.

How does the velvet cape hold up against dust/lint? I would imagine it would attract alot of it. My spandex cape seems to be pretty fond of all the lint my place has to offer :lol.

I need to get me a lint roller A.S.A.P!

Back