Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vodoun or whoever replaced their OC batman, how did you attach the 2 cape holders that's next to the mask? I believe you have to cut them off from the chest so how did you guys attach it over the cape?

I'm interested in replacing mine with velvet and tho I don't have a dx, I'm tempted to go ahead and snag a short velvet dx cape also so that it would be an incentive for me to get DX bats

^^Pictures of which cape?

Velvet or spandex?

Look through the thread. Pics start on pg.14. Tell me which version your looking for, Ill see if I can dig a couple up for you!

here's my cape for lnforigno
ef28a18b.jpg

c81cb0fa.jpg

If there's still a spot available, I'm in for a velvet TDK long. PM sent.

I still can't get over how dark this fabric is. It's like HDTV advertising. The blacks are so black and the whites are so white. ¬_¬

Gorgeous fabric though.

How it looks close up.

dpp07da09040e0a25.jpg

...and the Begins cape is sexy! TDK short on the right.

dpp07da09040d2557.jpg

dpp07da09040d2e33.jpg

TDK long above.

dpp07da09040d2b33.jpg
These pics look stunning! I think I'll have to get one of these for my Bats. Off the note, may I ask what type of camera you've used to take these?

HOLY COW!!! i didn't know lforigno had velvet capes!!! man I would've gotten one in a heartbeat :monkey2
You still can get one buddy. He needs a list of 10 people to commit before he buys the material. I think 6 or 7 have committed so far, me included. Sign up mate!

alright guys we have our 10 and possibly extras so I will purchase the material today for the capes. I will be contacting everyone on the list to send payment and other info. Again the velvet material capes are 30 for a TDK version long or short and 40 for a begins version. This material is actually hard to find so I have to order it so please if anyone else would like one please let me know now. Thanks

alright guys we have our 10 and possibly extras so I will purchase the material today for the capes. I will be contacting everyone on the list to send payment and other info. Again the velvet material capes are 30 for a TDK version long or short and 40 for a begins version. This material is actually hard to find so I have to order it so please if anyone else would like one please let me know now. Thanks
:clap:clap:clap
I just sent payment for medium (regular floor length) TDK cape :yess:
Alan

besides the people that are already committed to purchasing a cape I will have extra material for anyone else wanting a velvet cape. Just let me know.

How much longer is the long TDK cape than the floor length?

Back