Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive vodoun! May have to order one of those begins capes for my begins original suit batman. It needs the improvement in looks :lol

My TDK short cape for my DX will be here soon!

In fact I will order one of those velvet begins capes. How many is that, 5 more people?

^ including stmod0568 and yourself, we're up to 6. :hi5:

I am interested in the velvet cape, I've sent you a PM. Please let me know the answer when you get a chance
Thanks

vodoun - that's a stunning display case. Any more info/photos of it?

also, how did you pull off Bruce with the suit neck below:

dpp07da09040d2b33.jpg

Looks nice and in scale.

UPDATED 9/2/10

I need some extra funds for school so If anyone needs a cape I will make anysize TDK cape for 15 dollars and a begins cape for 30. Just PM me as I do not look at the thread much anymore.

Interest in velvet capes:
1. Pennyworth (floor length)
2. AlanJG1 (floor length)
3. Bobbyc (begins)
4. EdwardNygma1

What about that post?
What material will the capes be, when they cost 15, lou?
Will those be the velvet ones?

@Vodoun: Love your setup, dude.
Stunning pics and so crystal clear...

Vodoun, how did you attach the 2 cape holders that's next to the mask? I believe you have to cut them off from the chest so how did you attach it over the cape?

What about that post?
What material will the capes be, when they cost 15, lou?
Will those be the velvet ones?

The ones that are priced at $15 are the spandex/rayon NOT the velvet. Flip back a few pages, the one Maglor has been modeling is the $15 cape.

The velvet capes are $30

Thx, AStar.
One more question if you don´t mind:
The rayon/spandex is more screen acurate and falls better, or the velvet?

Well I only own the spandex/rayon, but both materials lforigno is using could be consider "screen-accurate" because there were slightly different variations of the cape used throughout the film & promo shots alike. Choosing a cape for your Bats is really based off of personal preference & depends on the look your going for.

If your going for these looks, then velvet is for you! (click to enlarge)

Or if your just going for the classic, Batman "average" cape look, the the spandex/rayon will do!

As I stated dont own the velvet, but I know how light the material can be, so yes both drape really well. Its a win, win either way!

The velvet is more screen accurate.

....Of course the velvet is more screen accurate, it cost more
icon_shifty.gif

:lol:lol:lol I kid, I kid

*EDIT*: Oh lforigno, was I supposed to leave feedback for you here in the feedback thread? I left you feedback on eBay but wasnt sure as to whether I should leave it here as well...

Alright... I want a "short rayon TDK cape"...

Put me down for the "long velvet TDK cape" too.

Back