Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad start. I'd paint the mask to match the camo pattern though.

I need to gather parts to make one . . . .

I really like the look of the head overall though. Too bad there's not a uni that matches the style of camo King used on his head sculpt.

So is everyone keeping their SS FF orders? I still have ever intention of keeping my order, regardless of how my custom comes out. Just curious as to what others were thinking. :confused:

I really like the look of the head overall though. Too bad there's not a uni that matches the style of camo King used on his head sculpt.

So is everyone keeping their SS FF orders? I still have ever intention of keeping my order, regardless of how my custom comes out. Just curious as to what others were thinking. :confused:

I am definitely keeping mine. I am actually building the base part of this figure (i.e. the manequinn, head, hands, boots) to be a basic start for some different non-descript figures that I want to kitbash.

Still keeping here, it will be awesome to display RAH and modern together.

I'm keeping mine. These figures have all impressed me more in person. I may change out the uniform & paint the head, but I need to have in hand to make my final decision.

SDC12772.jpg

Good work chase, i would also try to match the camo suit better.
And a weathering on the oufti would be great to mute the color.

Dip the suit in a mix of black acrylics and water. 50%/50%. It will mute the camo pattern and give the impression of a two tone pattern a bit more.

Back